or Connect

Posts by Fycus

Shoutouts to all the other visvim brethren who have bestowed their knowledge onto me. I was once a scrub, still am...
Whatever you would pay us what its worth. I think retail is 450+ so ~300 is a good deal
Visvim indigo hoodie fz in nd indigo. They release every season but i think the earliest that model was made was spring 2012 with numeric sizing and the other features. Color is pretty true in those pictures.
^gitman and eg did the pineapple chambray Anybody know where I can find the brushed hb coverall on sale? or which stockists have it?
I owned that in a size 52 but sold because I lost weight. Its a fantastic jacket, I think I paid $220 used (and it was not in amazing condition).
http://www.yoox.com/us/men/shoponline/jackets_c?dept=prvwmn#/dept=prvwmn&gender=U&page=1&season=X
Button shawls, bedford in moleskin, bush shirt, plaid b2b suit, various chambray shirts, denim coverall iirc plus a good amount more
Almost positive no xl
Checked out bloomingdales: -Bird bd -Navy dobby bd -floral, thick flannel bd -navy herringbone shirt -navy pullover gym sweatshirt -grey ghurka pant -Olive coverall -Some type of coated bomber -wool floral b2b or andover jacket (i think one of the two) -wool floral cinchback pant -herringbone duffel nothing stood out to me. if you are itching to get grey or navy pieces they will have something for you. If I didn't already have an olive cotton jacket I would've gotten the...
I'm super into that look right now nn. awesome...