or Connect

Posts by Fycus

You are likely an xl in eg unless you like stuff to fit a little airy
Are you above 6'5" and 250? I can't imagine xl not working for you
Not sure they said everything ran small this season but I found it more TTS, just no room for layering. I came in right before store closing but I can check again soon.
Tried on the Daytons today. Chambray and hippie foulard are tts if wrinkles are ironed out basket weave is about a half size short. I was actually pretty disappointed in the fit this season, definitely weird. The chambray is a really crappy starchy fabric that theve been using with their workshirts but with a steam or fabric softener it's ok. I picked up the chambray Dayton, looks better as a mid layer than the basket weave
they are actually the nimbus wash not coast. john elliott: the cast - nimbus
quoting for a new page, superb!
Any pictures of the grey stripe basket weave fabric?
somebody buy this: margiela 5-zip size 52 for $560 before discounts. edit: already posted but will keep as this is a good deal http://www.yoox.com/us/59135583KF/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=59135583KF&sizeId=5
I gave my roommate my buttero chukkas, did not like the fit at all. Insoles were really uncomfortable and feet slipped around inside while I wore. They were comfy enough but for the price not amazing...