or Connect

Posts by Fycus

they don't cost twice as much unless you pay via us webstore. depending on leather, the other variable is that all of the ict virgils are soaked in iron rich mud for 30 days with other things (I think metals for rust / oxidation) which give a strong patina to the leather. In addition some of them are distressed so you may see pitting or surface wear. The patch is also indigo fabric, although it doesnt factor into the cost. The main driver is the distressing that is done to...
What makeup? All virgils fit me the same but certain materials lend to a more stiff fit ie my bison feel tighter than my kngr because they have 0 give
You don't know by now boy, they call me Waka Flocka,I got a bad habit, I might O.D. off jodhpurs
Up for sale is the Falcon Garments first release MA-1 in black nylon. Avoid the small wait time and save $50! Brand new, just tried on once. Rigid nylon outer with minimalist hardware, bemberg lining, slim cut. All around a great bomber jacket. Size 50 (Measurements from Falcon, may differ slightly): shoulders 18.0" chest (pit-to-pit) 22.4" waist 21" body length, front 23.5" body length, back 26.2" sleeve length, from shoulder 26.5" sleeve width @ pit 7.8" sleeve width @...
legit
Shoulder gussets- they add mobility but also bulk and lose the streamlined c shape back that is synonymous with most MA-1s. If you're going for a trad look there is no reason to have gussets other than adding mobility, but you sacrifice the classic silhouette. The Falcon design also has shoulder darts which is important, so there really is no major need for shoulder gussets. Patterning- Focusing on my fit and the other user's so far there are a couple things that stood...
Received MA-1 today, quality and details are awesome, I'm very happy for the price. Unfortunately patterning could use some work, and I think even if I went with recommended measurements it would be off from what I would want in the jacket so probably letting it go. For those on the fence, it is great and should fit the bill for most people here. To give some context, I'm probably about to spend a ton more for something marginally better. I would highly recommended Falcon...
fwiw, those vans have a regular sole. what you are looking for is maybe authentic lo pro?http://www.vans.com/shop/canvas-authentic-lo-pro-true-white-blackAlso, they have other brands that do white lows with a thinner sole, keds, etc
I really need to stop visiting the thread, makes me want to go full EG again...
Also ordered the black ma-1, should get here this week. No offense, not hyped at all after seeing that pic. The silhouette is off from the ma-1, which I guess if you're going for a more modern slim fit is nice but there are a few things, mainly body length being too long and arms too slim that are throwing me off.