or Connect

Posts by Fycus

Please add waist suppression to the back panel ala the junya leather.
80,000jpy sizing supposedly runs small / tts- will have a better handle on sizing closer to release
There is nothing in the books for a virgil release this season, but spot items come unannounced so even resellers will have a hard time estimating what will drop. For example, they re-released old stock crepe virgils this season on the US webstore, it could happen for other models or new spot releases.
Thinking $100 including shipping assuming its in cherry condition. It's in storage right now so I'd want to double check and make sure its still pristine.
SOLD
Virgils are 85,600 tax included so around ~800 usd before proxy and ship maybe 900 to your door. The bomber is ~181,500jpy or around 1600 usd maybe 1700usd shipped depending on exchange rates. They are NOT taking pre-orders for these items yet, you have until July/August most likely.
The bomber you requested, either sized up or this guy is tiny. Now that we're on the subject of fw15, I freakin dig the hell out of this yak sweater, probably on my must pickup list.
Turn off the lights in your bathroom; face a mirror and close your eyes, whisper "Our Legacy 70's Wash" exactly 70 times. Once you are done open your eyes and they should just magically appear. If that doesn't work this is the only site that still stocks that model (they are an old season item- runner 1 model) http://pedestoffershop.dk/footwear/our-legacy/runner-1-navy-silver
kangaroo virgils, around ~850usdrecent purchase...