or Connect

Posts by Fycus

Yup. The pattern could probably use a touch up because the shoulders pucker a bit but its a small complaint and just unique to the design. I also had problems with dye transfer and smell when I first got it which went away after a day or two of airing out. Wiping it down with a moist cloth got rid of the dye transfer, probably leftover from the oiling process...
Its all rolled edges with overlock stitching, this is a better design this season. It's not that thick for calf-skin but still decent weight. Probably would need to layer in a KS winter, but for california a scarf would be fine...
They are stocked at a couple places including antonioli and h.lorenzo. I got mine from vrients- It's down to 50% off, and they have an additional 10% code for new members. Shipped from italy in 2 days.
a semi coarse hearty wool linen blend :3
10sei0otto leather jacket in oiled calf
10sei0otto mid-neck leather jacket in oiled calf with overlock seams. Just picked this up for a really good price, they make fantastic leathers for the money. Highly underrated brand. http://fascinate2007.tumblr.com/post/101407955904/10sei0otto-poeme-bohemien-leather-track-jacket
looks fine to me, standard slim rick fit on a bigger dude
Yup
I love my overdyed OL shirt, wear it all the time. Attracts lint but fit is on point.
anybody have experience with serie noire?