or Connect

Posts by Fycus

They run the same as common projects so size down 1
Just picked up my second margiela 5 zip. Now own one heavy calf and a lightweight lamb in black with gunmetal zips. The heavy calf model is much better quality in terms of hide and finish, but I like the drape on the lamb model a lot. It also allows me to wear it in warmer temperatures. Next up maybe thurston dr depending on how it turns out.
I've spent a stupid amount of money and time on visvim in the last two years. I have been a long time fan of the brand and finally dove in head first. I've worn or tried a TON of items so if people have questions feel free to ask, this applies to shirting, outerwear, pants, and footwear. I have since calmed down and am selling off or have already sold off most of my collection to focus on other affairs, but still appreciate the amazing attention to detail and quality of...
virgils fit about half a size big / true to size. I wear a 10.5 in vans, 10.5 in new balance, 43 in common projects, 44 in margiela, 10.5 in nike, 9.5 in redwings and converse and I wear a 10 in virgils. They will fit tight at first since you are going down about half a size but they stretch pretty fast. Most people who buy virgils true to size and not size down find that they are too big after a wear or two. Visvim boot sizing: Skags: half size down Virgil: half size...
Floral is a little too much, plaid is a little plain but acceptable. Do you need to pull from a predetermined list of patterns or is there flexibility? The Japanese floral or wave patterns seem to have good support, if we could find that I think it's as good as gold.
I would really like to see a japanese indigo floral liner as a homage to junya ss15 or a japanese "Seigaiha" wave pattern:
Hey I just ordered but shipping address needs to be updated, I hit you up at sales@johnelliott.co, does that work?
Up for sale are the rare tan slip-ons from vans in collaboration with engineered garments. Not released again as part of the spring collection in this colorway. In brand new unworn condition, without box. Size 10 but fit around a half size big.
Up for sale is an engineered garments angler shirt in size large. In great pre-owned condition with no fading at all, would rate at 9/10. 65% Poly 35% Cotton Blend 18" shoulders 25.75" sleeve from shoulder to cuff 22.25" pit to pit 30" length
Thanks @CSCoHammers7, I see two types of navy bedfords? One is ripstop, the other is...?