or Connect

Posts by Fycus

Engineered Garments Fall 2012 Dayton Shirt in cotton herringbone size large, fits true to size. Worn about 3-4 times, in pristine condition with tags. This versatile shirt/jacket can be worn over an inner layer as a cardigan in the fall, or underneath a coat in the winter. The Dayton Shirt's simple yet considered elements include three patched pockets, adjustable cuffs and a banded collar. Measurements are approximate due to nature of fabric Shoulders: 18" Sleeve:...
Officine Generale's "John" denim shirt size US Large, fits a slim large. Constructed from some washed Japanese denim fabric, this dual pocket tee features western details like a stitched back yoke and a trim fit for a contemporary button up with a classic American edge. Includes selvedge detail gussets at hem and sewn detail at placket. I just noticed it looks like there is loose thread in one of my pictures- that is just stitching for an extra button on the reverse! Sold...
This was the downfall of unis, shouldn't have done that- dohhhhh. All that should have been modified was the top block to make the jeans more tts. The leg opening was already perfect, but to each his own I guess!
the thought of kunk wearing eg gives me the weirdest boner
Have some last minute purchases that have come up, going to list two pairs of shoes I just bought to see if they can sell. Will probably keep whichever pair that does not sell. Size 43, BNIB with extra laces. Literally never even tried on, just taken out of the box to verify product was intact with all accessories. Sneaker from Common Projects. Crafted in Italy from premium suede. Leather and suede lining. Tone on tone stitching and lacing. Rounded toe shape. Sits on a...
Have some last minute purchases that have come up, going to list two pairs of shoes I just bought to see if they can sell. Will probably keep whichever pair that does not sell. Size 43, BNIB with extra laces. Literally never even tried on, just taken out of the box to verify product was intact with all accessories Sneaker from Common Projects. Crafted in Italy from premium leather. Leather and suede lining. Padded tongue. Tone on tone stitching and lacing. Rounded toe...
Alienware x51 R2 fo cheapnerd alert: [[SPOILER]] VisvimCommon projects
Good to hear, part of me wanted to buy it with the same mindset you have, but in the end I'd probably wear it once or twice and then just admire it the rest of the time. Regardless, glad it went to a good home, unbelievable deal...
Hardly any companies design their own fabrics. Some can buy exclusivity rights over fabrics for a certain period of time, but generally speaking they will not be made in house unless its a large label. They probably deal with the same manufacturers and select the fabrics independently of what is going on at other small labels.