or Connect

Posts by Fycus

I'm super into that look right now nn. awesome...
yeah the visvim community sale thread is great. I'd wager to open it up and do nepenthes sale thread and include eg, needles, nepenthes, workaday, barena, sonic lab, s2w8 etc.
Chinese brand made by a guy in Hangzhou China. Goes by name of Hydra, I believe the name was different last year?
Up for sale is a visvim replica leather jacket in horsehide. A great alternative for those looking for a horsehide bomber at a much lower price. Includes ridiculously strong and stiff horsehide body that will age beautifully over time with wear. With shipping and fees this retails at over $630 usd. Up now for much less! It is made by hand in China and contains: Fabric: 1.4mm US made horsehide Lining: 100% French Linen Rib: 100% Australian wool threads with pilling...
the fwk stuff is amazing, kinda disappointed the fabrics are not female friendly. its a tough sell considering how they use a lot of synthetics and rough fabrics, stuff that just doesnt sell for women who generally need to feel fabrics in person
Heavy wool melton and or blanket will be heaviest/warmest most likely
clear stains sounds like you got some grease on your shirt, use a little dish soap and rub into the stains before washing
It really depends. I own both calf made in italy and lamb made in romania. If I were to choose one jacket for the rest of my life the calf is nicer and would be my pick, but I actually wear the lamb more. Its lighter weight and "easier" to wear. Both of mine are size 50 and measure exactly 20.5" p2p. That being said, even though some people say the quality on certain 5 zips is iffy, generally speaking it is good or better across the board.
Probably somewhere between 2003-2006. Not worth a penny unless you get for like 20 bones. That being said the newer vis hoodies are actually great just not at retail
John is a big fan of visvim, which comes as no surprise considering his m65 is cut almost identically to the kilgore jacket but with different details. He's also been spotted at FIL and has worked under simon miller who now owns fabric brand co, which is heavily influenced by visvim as well.