or Connect

Posts by Fycus

They will be normal width wise but the arms and body will still be cut lower. The midrange is for size mediums, so up or down from that will fit smaller or larger. I recently got a couple rick and drkshdw items for casual mode and want to comment on the fabrics. The poly/cotton twill for the drkshdw line is VERY similar to the polyester silk blend via the mainline. In fact, I would almost say I prefer the cotton blend because its not as fussy as silk and the weight is...
congrats dude!
If anybody knows where I can get canvas Ramones for under 300-350 lmk
I ordered the last L, if it doesn't work out for me want me to message you?
Have a 16ss isogon in light blue size large new with tags, considering letting go. Asking $200 shipped
all black achilles low for a very solid price. would get but not my thing: http://www.oki-ni.com/en/footwear-1/common-projects-original-achilles-low-in-black-011178.html
Only brown green khaki and navy for fall in lowtop. No hightop listed in canvas- there is one in buffalo check wool.
I think some sites toute long- also disco bomber (raglan shoulder with kindan shapeless matte fabric). They also did the same iteration with embroidery
Anybody try the disco bomber this season? Interested in picking up the poly silk bomber but cant find it for a 50%+ discount whereas the disco one is available on sale. Any preference in person? The disco model with rayon acetate looks shapeless, but I'm curious if its decent in person.