or Connect

Posts by Fycus

Indifferent, but they look pretty nice. If I saw some for a steal I may be more interested. I really like the fbt-sole shoes coming out in fall with the metallic paint. Gonna pick up the white ones.
How do the Tennis Classic Ultra Flyknits fit? I'm usually an 11 in Nike (Flyknit trainer, nike free rn), but a 43 in things like common projects, or 10-10.5 in vans. Wondering if I should do 10.5 or 11. Thanks,
The washed jeans are some of the best you can buy- particularly because the wash is very realistic and the distressing is done tastefully. The 04 cut runs a size small, Imo would recommend a size 36 if you are a true 34. I think my size 34 04's stretched out to around 42-43cm waist, 36 will be closer to a true 34 especially in the legs.
how do golden goose lowtops fit? im a 10.5 in most sneakers, 10 in boots
If anybody has a plug on the acr drop (local retailer or similar) please let me know, I dont want to get botted to fuck trying to get them
Up for sale is a leather jacket in the infamous 5-zip silhouette from Margiela with jet black calf leather, gunmetal zippers, and constructed in Italy. Like new (still have tags), worn once to my office but a little too trim on me so selling. Price non-negotiable, only looking for a domestic sale due to weight. You will not find another Margiela in this condition for a comparable price. Season: 14AW Material: Calf Origin: Italy (Most are made in Romania now) Shoulders:...
Brand new with tags, sized Kapital 4 which fits a US large. Approx measurements: Chest: 21.7" Length: 28.7" Sleeve: ~26" (from shoulder) Shipping does not include international, please offer for quotation. Description from Haven, where shirt is currently $491 and sold out in almost all sizes: "Taking the cut and sewn term to another level; sections are cut from multiple flannel textiles and sewn together to create a one of an outstanding piece with unique shawl collar....
Have a calf 5-zip in 48 I need to unload. Will try and put on b and s tonight. Still looking for another leather, something lightweight with good hardware. Love my united arrows and sons rider, would prefer something like that in terms of quality.
I really like my OAMC sunglasses, and feel like the brand quality is very high and the cuts are nice. Unfortunately the details are usually a little weird and their infatuation with neons and altelier heschung footwear are pain points. I see the brand doing well if they can get their act together.
you guys are nuts, they run a full size big. I have 9.5 and it fits like a 10.5 in vans