or Connect

Posts by Fycus

Tried on the Daytons today. Chambray and hippie foulard are tts if wrinkles are ironed out basket weave is about a half size short. I was actually pretty disappointed in the fit this season, definitely weird. The chambray is a really crappy starchy fabric that theve been using with their workshirts but with a steam or fabric softener it's ok. I picked up the chambray Dayton, looks better as a mid layer than the basket weave
they are actually the nimbus wash not coast. john elliott: the cast - nimbus
quoting for a new page, superb!
Any pictures of the grey stripe basket weave fabric?
somebody buy this: margiela 5-zip size 52 for $560 before discounts. edit: already posted but will keep as this is a good deal http://www.yoox.com/us/59135583KF/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=59135583KF&sizeId=5
I gave my roommate my buttero chukkas, did not like the fit at all. Insoles were really uncomfortable and feet slipped around inside while I wore. They were comfy enough but for the price not amazing...
Jesus if I hear gettoasty post again about the button shawl im going to lose it. Hopefully him owning one will at least quell some of my anger. FlyingLotus is right, sizing varies especially with the most recent seasons. Shirts run 1-2 sizes big, shorts tend to run smaller, etc. Check measurements before taking the plunge is the recommended approach. Also I have quite a few EG items up for sale now, mention this thread and I can cut the EG fans an extra discount.
Up for sale is an Engineered Garments ground jacket from the 2013 spring/summer season. I have worn it about 3 times in total and found that it is too big for me. It is still in absolutely pristine condition with no pilling on the lining or blemishes on the jacket. Includes tags. 100% Polyester White / Charcoal colorway Storm Flap Collar Pop snap button front closure Detachable Peaked Hood with High Stance Collar Elasticated Cuff Adjustable drawstring at hem 2 hip welt...
FW12 Engineered Garments Hooded Padded Vest in size large nylon cotton blend. This particular piece is lightweight and soft to the touch. Made with PrimaLoft Insulation Technology, the vest has excellent compressibility and is very thermally efficient, so it'll leave you feeling warm and toasty without the bulk of a normal down vest. It is in ridiculously good shape, maybe worn 3 times out in total, always in dry conditions. It's a little big for me so I am looking to...