or Connect

Posts by Fycus

Measurements in my linked sale thread. Thanks
*ITEM IS NEW WITH TAGS* For those waiting for a TOJ MDR, I have a united arrows sheep leather rider size L but fits a ~48 that I proxied from japan. It has riri zippers, butter soft sheepskin, bemberg lining, and is a super minimal TOJ style cut. I love the jacket and would totally keep but sizing is too short on me. Retailed at $140,400- Picked it up on sale and proxied. Save a couple hundred now! Body length: 24" Sleeve length: 24.75" Pit to pit: 20" Shoulders: 17"
For those waiting for a TOJ MDR, I have a united arrows sheep leather rider size L but fits a short ~48 that I proxied from japan. It has riri zippers, butter soft sheepskin, bemberg lining, and is a super minimal TOJ style cut. I love the jacket and would totally keep but sizing is too short on me. Feel free to delete as this is a plug, but its a chance to get a TOJ equivalent leather without the wait.
I've had my eyes on that for a while, but for the money its just too expensive. For one uniform experiment / sophnet doesn't use the best leather, its generally pretty ho hum and they always use paint coated leathers not aniline which wears pretty poorly. I don't remember if that model is coated like the recent navy rider, but since its from aw11 and is still 30% off retail and visibly used, its not a good deal.
Those lapels are pathetic, not feeling it or the color/leather/details at all
All in all its actually not that bad. I wouldn't say the design choices were justified at all, not necessarily better or worse. The fit looks to be about the same, and even on the older models varied depending on the factory and material. Still looks fine to me, hem stitch included.
the hem being double stitched instead of a fold is a game breaker imo, certain other things seem interesting, but nothing worthwhile for those interested in upgrading- it also lost its classic fit it sounds like.... bummer
Please add waist suppression to the back panel ala the junya leather.
80,000jpy sizing supposedly runs small / tts- will have a better handle on sizing closer to release