or Connect

Posts by Fycus

I know.... none of its been in my size! I really wanted some 04 ss pieces, love that cult vibe.
Sweet mother of fuck: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Raf-Simons-brand-new-Ultra-Rare-Bauhaus-Hand-Painted-bomber-leather-jacket-/220903567709?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item336ee0f15d
MoK just get a workaday hoodie, it would go well with what you wear.
Fuck thats the cheapest I've ever seen that shirt. If I had any money I'd grab one.
Got my white oxford with brown and blue stripes in today. Pretty nice fitting shirt, although I'll save my reservations until after I wash it because as of now its fairly blousy in the back. For around $100, the details are pretty damn nice for a made in the USA shirt. However, I haven't really heard anybody mention things about quality and I noticed a couple things were off. The thing that bothers me the most is at the bottom of the shirt near the hem, it is much wider on...
neither
I dont think those are the flannel ones on corner. I think its boiled wool, correct me if I'm wrong, the jersey flannel ones are an earlier release. However, nice color and they look good.Edit: Looks like they are called wool flannelette, my mistake
Get both, I did. However, just as a reminder, the $200 the PH zips cost are by far the lowest you will ever find them, while the desert boots often dip to just below $200 when they reach the end of the season. That being said, I could see your aesthetic work better with the desert boots. To confuse things more, the ph zips are one of my favorite hightops ever
No PH run same as margiela or superga. Size up one unless you are a whole size.
Some butthead on these forums was selling it for $99 bnwt, then he PM'ed me back saying he had a $9 higher offer on ebay and asked me to pay more and enter a bidding war. What a joke.