or Connect

Posts by Fycus

Final drop. dont sleep
***Prices negotiable, includes shipping/tracking in CONUS only*** Dior Homme chinos 19cm size 32. Condition is 6-7/10. Missing rivet near pocket, not visible when worn. Also, slight wear on edge of pocket and bottom of one hem. Pants are unhemmed, so fraying on hem can be fixed with a small hem. Other than these small issues they look fine when worn, I hate when people post stuff as 8 or 9/10 condition and they look like garbage. Full disclosure in pictures, these are...
Price lowered!!!
Retailed for $400, sold out everywhere in most sizes. Managed to get one of the last ones available in size large, but strapped for cash right now so I am considering selling. Condition is new with tags, only tried on by me a few times where I tried to justify keeping it. I won't negotiate price, so don't bother. Asking SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD $230->$220->$210 shipped in the CONUS, includes garment bag. Trades for (new only): CP's in 43 MMM in...
Terrible. Edit: I like how a billion people posted right after that
Went to Costco to find out this is false, what Costco are you referring to?
Quote: Originally Posted by linkinwayne Mainly rotating YSL Live Jazz and Blue de Chanel. Waiting for Creed Aventus to arrive Girl bought me chanel bleu for my birthday after telling her i wanted gucci pour homme ii . How is it? Have you tried gucci PH2, does it compare? Thanks.
Marshalls and TJ Maxx are usually my go-to for Polo related merch. Marshalls always has custom fit oxfords / polos for like $30.
Quote: Originally Posted by edubs01 Would people recommend CDG2 or CDG2 Man? CD2 Man is highly recommended, I still need to pick up a bottle. Its a very unique smokey scent so some people don't like it, but I can't get enough of it.
Summer jawn Bomber: