or Connect

Posts by Fycus

Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one I am either braindead lately or there really is nothing I want to cop sneaker wise. Bring on the baller MC shoes. Those black Berlutis on b&s have been calling my name I'm waiting on that ss2011 fujiwara tip, until then, nothing seems too worthwhile.
Thats not even the same jacket you assclown. Anywho, I just sold it. Thanks for everybody involved. 30 minutes on the marketplace.
For sale/ Interest check http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=217558
Up for sale is a brand new with tags WWM Mountain Parka in size large (grey colorway). I just received this today in the mail and it fits perfectly, but I am worried that it won't be able to survive a Seattle winter and the constant rain. The jacket fits a true large. I am 6'1" and about 175lbs and it fits nicely, with some room for layering. Features: "65% polyester 35% cotton parka with wool-lined billed hood with flat cotton drawstrings, two-way zipper front closure,...
Just cleaned the beer stains up from my grey leathers this morning. I used oxyclean and some water, wiped it down wet and then wiped it dry. It looked darker until it dried but all the staining and stickiness is gone. Obviously the water will dry the leather so I would recommend using a leather protectant after cleaning. Edit: Using just water didn't seem to remove the stains, so I added oxyclean and it worked fine.
Brilliantly stated, sq
regular gitman fits nothing like gitman vintage.
Post reported, get this retard off the board.
No, unless you want to drop money on something that looks cheap, when it really isn't...
Heinous, but to each his own I guess....