or Connect

Posts by Fycus

to be honest the last is almost the same between those outside of a higher arch in the SEF boots. The sole makes a huge difference as well, and part of the problem with goodyear welted footwear is that it requires the sole be a certain thickness. May have made sense to do a different type of welt like blake.
Most my margiela leathers started at like 26.5 and are now 25.5 after creasing. It also depends on the length to begin with and the shoulders. I think my lamb perfecto started shorter at like 25" and is only 24.85" or so...
Damn, 5k markup for US retail. So ridiculous.
Thanks man, you're good.
Sneakers from Common Projects. Buttery soft nappa leather upper. Flat canvas laces through metal eyelets. Rubber cap toe. Canvas and suede lining. Gold stamp logo on the outer heel. Rubber outsole. Comes with two sets of laces and a dust bag. Condition is "like-new" I wore the sneakers around the block before deciding they weren't for me. Comes with box and all accessories.
Lamb is easier to wear, more forgiving. I have an even spread and hands down I wear my lamb jackets more often, but generally speaking my calf jackets look better. I can wear lamb in a larger range of temperatures as well depending on how its layered, with calf requiring it be 17c or lower generally speaking
Reselling as I bought another jacket that fits me better. Condition is a 9/10 From original listing: Friend bought for me from the UK just didn't fit how I'd like. Worn a handful of times but no noticeable signs of wear. Measurements, to the best of my abilities (using cloth tape & jacket laid flat): Tagged Size: 40 shoulders: 18 (front) shoulders: 18.5 (back) chest (p2p): 21.25 midsection: 20.25 waist: 19.5 body length, front: 20 body length, back: 25 (from bottom of...
To be honest its actually very fair. I started a personal project and between the cost of leather and the cost of production steadily increasing the margins are almost non-existent.
With a 6% proxy (assuming the 25960jpy is tax included) The total comes to 27,475jpy. Add $40 in shipping and the total is roughly 31,000, which is like $290-$300 USD. NNY is not ripping people off by any means, they probably have to pay 20% duties on goods that come through so they are just passing the cost to the consumer. Normally its the Japanese that get hosed with the 35% markup on EG so this seems fair
Temple of Jergens double rider replica (UA) Overpriced Converse (Addicts) OshKosh B'Gosh (Visvim)