or Connect

Posts by Fycus

What size do you wear in vans, cp, new balance etc?
What time are their drops usually?
You must be confused, all welts are split as they are a single piece of leather, it will never be continuous...The warp on the derby is likely just deformed from pressure in storage or slightly different thread tension on stitching or properties of the leather. Neither are worth fussing over.
http://www.dope-factory.com/ 20FINAL for 20% off all orders, Margiela Sidezips with Norwegian welt only 265 shipped, GATS for cheap and other solid deals
everything he has is fake except the studded belt and maybe 1-2 other things. all the clothing is fake, even the wtaps shit he has
Fake
How to size on drkshdw scuba socks? Same as ramones or half down? I went with same size for adidas ankle boot and they were a full size too big.
articulation shirt is disproportionately cheaper on ln-cc (plus you can email for removed vat). missed out on size large, but for those wafting now is the time to pull the trigger.
if 43 in eytys are huge (they fit me too tightly and im a 43 in ramones) you are a 42, maybe 41 (but probably will be too tight)
Only a couple japanese retailers got it and I've only seen size 2, i think its either 328,000 or 348,000 so US retail probably closer to 4k-4.5k