or Connect

Posts by Fycus

pawnee runs true to size but slim. its a pretty lame jacket fyi, never ever seen a half decent fit with it...
chuffed adjective: BRITISHinformal very pleased. "I'm chuffed to be wearing our legacy 70s wash jeans"
Thats the lamb 5zip right? I own both the calf and the lamb in a 50 and the lamb runs big. I think its just supposed to have a slouchier fit. A year or two ago on oki-ni I saw the model wore a 50 in the calf and a 48 in the lamb. The lamb looked mega cropped but fit width-wise, which tends to be how its modeled online. I'd recommend staying TTS rather than down.
I BELIEVE THEY ARE THE BRAND RIP-OFFS MADE IN ITALY THEY LOOK GREAT WITH 70S WASH JEANS AS CURATED BY OUR LEGACYhttp://rip-offs.it/
Real talk, brick and mortar shopping in SF sucks. Only decent store is bloomies for sales, and they aren't so hot. Barneys usually blows out any good stock before that. I would spend your money in jland. Now if you are referring to restaurants they can get pricey here which maybe worth setting money aside.
Can anybody comment on the sizing for the aran knit? Referrring to the ivory model specifically as its different than the grey. Im 6'1 168 and med looks to be what is worn but im not sure if sizing up is better...
Made in USA by mostly japanese design team. Inspired by american workwear with a japanese twist.
Anybody know how I should size most rick leathers? 6'1" 168 lbs. Thinking 50 will be fine? Don't want to deal with sleeves being too long if I size up to 52...
Looks to be big? What was wrong with the medium?