or Connect

Posts by Fycus

Didn't want to call too much attention to this, but it's as low as you can find Visvim shy of Japan retail pricing. For those who are interested in trying the brand, the price is more accessible and some of the items are priced attractively. I also wanted to give a shoutout to their customer service. I chatted with their support team online and they gave a super nice detailed overview of fit, and also highlighted some of the other items from the brand they are getting...
True to size (or go with your lower size) if you can wear two sizes in visvim. I'm ~6'1" 170 and a 3 is spot on and can be layered.Supposed to fit TTS
Having tried everything in person, the oversized down jacket is the best item from the collection IMO. Cotton work jacket was also nice for the money.
I got this season's drkshdw hooded bomber (cotton nylon mix) from hervia. I'm probably gonna return it, but if anybody is interested before I send back it's much less than retail. Size large.
the number of eyelets depend on the shoe size for visvim boots, ive confirmed
Picked up the uu oversized down jacket in Shanghai. Got an XL for that Michelin man steez, shit is dope as fuck for the price. About to be nice and toasty this winter.
flyknit racer "rough green" really nice
I buy half down from my nike size, because nike's I usually require sizing up due to narrow width
our legacy 70s wash
10%