or Connect

Posts by Fycus

Super low rise on the skinny fit, probably returning mine for a size up- i also heard rise is a bit different on 34 inseam vs 32 but measurements are identical online. Slim fit straight selvedge in the same fabric fits nice sized down 1 but requires a taper. Pick your poison, for 50 bones either is decent.
looks good to me, if it hasnt washed you can probably get it to shrink a bit with a wash/dry
I think they are just short of impossible to pull off. Outside of lookbook photos I have yet to see a fit pic that entices me to buy. There are several pairs on discount if you look around and buy second hand, maybe worth the risk.
10.5 imho, half down from brig size
No way he can afford to size down, they look fine for somebody with a regular build in SLP. I'm still skinny and thats about how the SLP jeans fit on me, not much you can do...
The internal conflict is strong with you, just embrace and admit they are the boot you have been looking for
same sizing as converse. they run big. I have a 9.5 in the all white im probably gonna list as I already own the olives if you happen to be same size. letting go for cheap.
Went ham on yewks eh
Yoox additional 15% off all items with code ONTOP15, some stupid good deals to be had on rick and margiela
Its also coming out in a nylon version which i prefer.