or Connect

Posts by Fycus

They'll stay online if they follow the same pattern as existing releases. Eventually they will disappear even if stock is not out and be re-allocated to brick and mortar.
He lived in Alaska for several years during his childhood and apprenticed under local artisans, many who were native american. He also has been trading and buying native american vintage finds since he was a teenager....
There are three different models this season:brushed flannel: around $800 usdnatural dye blanket: $1800 usdthe above cochineal + indigo: I think its like $4,000 or something absurd
This season they focused heavily on proportions. Most of the details need to be seen in person to be fully appreciated, but the cutting and proportions are easy to see in lookbook pictures. Proportions can be seen with several different variations but the most common this season is very cropped slim top, large trousers, anti-fit outerwear with chunky footwear: All of the textures, natural dyes, fabric slubbiness, hand-sketched drawings, and fine detail are something...
Hendee Trench Charcoal Size 3, never worn, previous owner tried on and kept in storage. This is an extremely rare release that only made it to FIL stores in Japan. Charcoal, let alone size 3 in the Hendee Corduroy are extremely hard to come by. As seen in New Order Magazine worn by John Mayer, also worn by Hiroki at Paris Fashion week in Beige color. Retailed at 148,000jpy ($1,400 USD) -Wale Corduroy Outer Shell -Custom wool check liner -Custom discharge dyed pizi cuff...
Super rare Visvim PFD Wabash Dark Indigo Size 3 part of 2015 spring collection, fits a US large or big medium. Worn 3x, in like-new condition. Item includes tags and bags Shoulders: Raglan, but roughly 17.75"-18" Pit-to-pit: 22" Sleeve length: Again it's raglan, but ~20" inner arm length or ~25.5" total arm length from shoulder Body length: 29.5" top of collar to hem, 26" neck opening to hem
Fall 2015/2016 lookbook released, so good... Some shots for the curious:
Last on the right is infinitely better, its what makes virgils so aesthetically pleasing imho, balance of width at the heel
FWIW, the united arrows perfecto is something I picked up when it first hit sale and is one of my favorite jackets for the price. I wouldn't hesitate to buy it again, the quality and cutting is very nice. Keep in mind it is also very cropped, which required me to size up making it a little bigger in the body than I would like. Uses butter soft lamb skin, riri zippers, bemberg lining.
Deal w it