or Connect

Posts by Fycus

how do golden goose lowtops fit? im a 10.5 in most sneakers, 10 in boots
If anybody has a plug on the acr drop (local retailer or similar) please let me know, I dont want to get botted to fuck trying to get them
Up for sale is a leather jacket in the infamous 5-zip silhouette from Margiela with jet black calf leather, gunmetal zippers, and constructed in Italy. Like new (still have tags), worn once to my office but a little too trim on me so selling. Price non-negotiable, only looking for a domestic sale due to weight. You will not find another Margiela in this condition for a comparable price. Season: 14AW Material: Calf Origin: Italy (Most are made in Romania now) Shoulders:...
Brand new with tags, sized Kapital 4 which fits a US large. Approx measurements: Chest: 21.7" Length: 28.7" Sleeve: ~26" (from shoulder) Shipping does not include international, please offer for quotation. Description from Haven, where shirt is currently $491 and sold out in almost all sizes: "Taking the cut and sewn term to another level; sections are cut from multiple flannel textiles and sewn together to create a one of an outstanding piece with unique shawl collar....
Have a calf 5-zip in 48 I need to unload. Will try and put on b and s tonight. Still looking for another leather, something lightweight with good hardware. Love my united arrows and sons rider, would prefer something like that in terms of quality.
I really like my OAMC sunglasses, and feel like the brand quality is very high and the cuts are nice. Unfortunately the details are usually a little weird and their infatuation with neons and altelier heschung footwear are pain points. I see the brand doing well if they can get their act together.
you guys are nuts, they run a full size big. I have 9.5 and it fits like a 10.5 in vans
which one are you referring to?
I think I get it today- pretty sure its gonna be too big (I got a sz 4) but a size 3 would be too small, such is life I guess...
looks good, albeit a little big based on length. I would keep, sizing down will make arms very tight (kinda the intended look but not comfortable).