or Connect

Posts by Fycus

Got lucky and came across a pair of mismarked fall 2014 brigadiers for 30% off.
My guess is they sourced them from a known hatmaker. The printing process is probably a little out of the ordinary, but I can guarantee the margins actually arent that great on these. Its similar to the faribault salmon people items from last fall. They cost a lot because nepenthes has to pay the production people who specialize in the fabric, or in this case the hatmaking. Take the brindle belts EG does for example. I think they ballpark the same price as the...
Contrary to popular opinion, I can almost guarantee a size down would be much better. The bedford is very trim fit by nature, just going off the lookbook and styling photos. The small would fit better across the board.
Fleece looks great. Is it comparable to a jersey sweatshirt material or closer to a polartec fleece? Trying to understand if it would pill or get snags. Macro shot would be nice! Also what are your stats
Marginally better pictures and styling, fit looks identical to me. I trust the touch-ups in the works will take it in the right direction though. Appreciate Thurston's receptiveness to the whole project, lots of potential here.
Brigadier boots are the fw13 camel pair. Hilt boots are wmv only, no rumored release for mens or anything. Honestly the brigadier has a very similar last compared to the hilt, probably will look the same on.
only up to size 9 though...
101 dmg brigadier boot mies coat 01 slim damage 5 denim brigadier kefchief down jacket kerchief dots tunic fbt jp potomac damaged moleskin longrider shirt brigadier natural dye damaged moleskin coverall ict lhamo grizzly boot
last fit is too good
I disagree to a certain extent. Kangaroo is known for it's durability and pliable nature. It's also very lightweight. In my experience it does stretch no problem