Posts by Fycus

sanjuro gi luxic kendogi- its a semi-cropped sanjuro shirt-jacket. probably going to be stupid expensive (80k+ jpy would be my guess)
virgils aren't listed but likely will release as part of spot release. kerchief is fake because of visvim font and the printed linen liner ink is dark and uniform whereas the og is lighter and much more subtle.
weight is nice and light, but it retains heat well and is breathable. I have the kaftan in the same fabric- it feels like a nice fleece and has a charcoal color with a subtle twill texture.
I have the same shirt jacket, size down 1. Yours is too big, sleeve cuts comfortably at end of wrist.
its the same exact wool
Fit is identical. Wool is pretty itchy if you are picky about that fyi
Those are sick, drawing heavy Lanvin vibes
Got the shirts in- the striped jawn is going back and I think I'm gonna keep the v-neck. The striped shirt is no different than any tailored button down, definitely up to par as far as quality is concerned but fabric was super thin and cut wasn't special enough. The v-neck is very crispy (Almost too much) and is definitely slim fitting. I got a 50 and it fits like a very slim large. As long as it doesn't shrink i'll be happy with it- its a unique enough fit and the price...
I'm dabbling in lemaire right now- Got the paraboots, two shirts, and the gloverall duffle shirt from this season. Really nice stuff- albeit a tad overpriced but surprisingly easy to wear and sophisticated. I put more of a casual/streetwear edge when wearing my lemaire and it seems to work just fine. Still want to try some trousers, been looking for the seersucker elastics from the fall season and also the yak wool shirt jacket is also on my radar.I got the vneck button up...
terribly fake