or Connect

Posts by Fycus

FWIW, the united arrows perfecto is something I picked up when it first hit sale and is one of my favorite jackets for the price. I wouldn't hesitate to buy it again, the quality and cutting is very nice. Keep in mind it is also very cropped, which required me to size up making it a little bigger in the body than I would like. Uses butter soft lamb skin, riri zippers, bemberg lining.
Deal w it
could size down to a 48 imo
Up for sale is the brushed herringbone cotton coverall from engineered garments. Season is 2014 Autumn/Winter. I saw this in person and had to have it based on the fabric alone, its hard to describe without feeling but it is a heavy brushed cotton herringbone that is extremely soft to the touch. Corduroy collar, throat latch, and cuff lining. Condition is 9/10, no signs of worn twice- in like-new condition with tags. Will add more pictures in the next few hours. Size...
gentry nyc is 30% off for the weekend www.gentrynyc.com use code MDAY30
@DLester http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/blowz/item/9019854420958/
to be honest the last is almost the same between those outside of a higher arch in the SEF boots. The sole makes a huge difference as well, and part of the problem with goodyear welted footwear is that it requires the sole be a certain thickness. May have made sense to do a different type of welt like blake.
Most my margiela leathers started at like 26.5 and are now 25.5 after creasing. It also depends on the length to begin with and the shoulders. I think my lamb perfecto started shorter at like 25" and is only 24.85" or so...
Damn, 5k markup for US retail. So ridiculous.
Thanks man, you're good.