or Connect

Posts by Fycus

Too short on me. Worn once out of the house, in perfect condition. Ridiculously nice slubby cotton fabric. Great for those looking for a workaday alternative. Waist: ~32" Rise: 11.5" Thight: 10" Knee: 8.5" Inseam: 30"
Up for sale are a pair of lightly used duck canvas fatigues from engineered garments. The fabric is ridiculously stiff so there is some light color fading at areas of crease (knees and crotch). Not noticeable when wearing, but just full disclosure. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Fits a true 32-33 waist.
Worn twice, like new. Very heavy twill workshirt from engineered garments. Sold out everywhere in medium. Managed to snag my size locally at MAC with a ridiculous markup. Would keep but its a little baggy on me. Shoulders: 18" Pit: 21.75" Length: 29.3" Sleeve: 25"
Up for sale is a dayton shirt from spring 2014. Perfect layering piece or spring piece in general. Worn three times in mint condition. Chest: 21" Shoulder: 18" Length: 28" Sleeve Length: 25"
Up for sale is a dayton long shirt. Worn 4 times in total, in fantastic 9/10 condition with no signs of wear. I had a professional tailor remove 1.5 inches of fabric from the front hem to give the shirt more versatility. Some may or may not agree with the change, but it makes it MUCH easier to wear and goes with other things than EG. Shoulders: 18" Pit: 22" Sleeve: 25" Back Length including collar: 35"
Woven Knit Jacket from AW14. Worn out twice, would prefer it go to a good home. Fantastic piece, arguably the best of the season. Almost no pilling given the gauzy and coarse nature of the wool fabric. Very drapey piece, fits a number of sizes. Size Medium Shoulder: 18.5" Width: 22.75" Sleeve: 26" Length: 31.75"
Up for sale is the famous tattersall BD from Engineered Garments as worn by daiki suzuki. In great 9/10 condition. Worn twice, just a little small for me so I am passing it on. Fits a true medium. Approx P2P: 21.5" Shoulder: 18" Sleeve: 25.5" Length: 30" (side gussets are shorter, typical to eg fit) *Edit, I deleted my own pic because the white balance was off. It looks just like the stock pic. Included my own macro of the fabric up close.
Up for sale is the rare bulletproof velcro vest from Engineered Garments in Tan. Size is medium. In perfect like new condition, only worn a handful of times. Great layering piece! Shoulders: 16" Pit to pit: 21" Length from top of back collar to hem: 27" approx
Worn twice, like new. Had sleeves professionally altered to add .5" because this model runs short. No evidence of modification thankfully due to extra fabric in sleeve. Shoulder: 18" Chest: 20" Sleeve length: 25" Back length: 27"
They have said several times something along the lines that the junya fit is too slim so my assumption that it will be bigger. Either that or sizing is graded that a M with the thurston model is closer to an L with the junya.