or Connect

Posts by ryannn

Thanks a bunch.
Hey, by any chance do you guys know if these shorts are Engineered Garments (I think from the FWK line)? If they are, anyone have headsup on any stockists carrying them?
paypal only the prices listed are shipped within the conus, international please inquire. send me pms if you have any questions Helmut Lang 'Bondage MA-1' Ivory 44 Asking Price $286 shoulder: ~17.5" chest (pit-to-pit): ~21" length (front, measured from the base of the collar to the hem): ~20" length (back, measured from the base of the collar to the hem): ~23"
paypal only the prices listed are shipped within the conus, international please inquire. send me pms if you have any questions Junya Watanabe 'Boiled Wool Moto' Red SS Asking Price $494 Shoulder-to-shoulder: ~16" Pit-to-pit: ~18.5" Length (Front): ~20.5" Sleeve length: ~23"
paypal only the prices listed are shipped within the conus, international please inquire. send me pms if you have any questions Undercover 'Knit-sleeved Rider' Navy 2 Asking Price $1,248 Shoulder-to-shoulder: ~16" Pit-to-pit: ~18.5" Front length (base of collar to hem): ~21.5" Sleeve length: ~26.5
Feels good to kop grails.
Think white Visvim Logan Mid / Elk are my favorite sneakers.
Ugh green Noragi is sold out.