or Connect

Posts by Mr. Six

^^^ Your best yet, jungleroller!
Seriously considering pulling the trigger on the summer POW Formosa. I can't believe that I'm considering picking up yet more stuff.   "Oh, price drops." <-- 
Seriously tempted by those lizard captoes.
Although there's no denying that its happens, the amount of that type of fraud within American poverty programs is actually extremely small. Get mad at it if you want, but most of the people receiving that kind of support aren't doing anything wrong, and the programs are basically the difference between them being homeless and starving to death or not. Personally, I prefer to focus on the substantial benefits of the programs and to ignore the fraud, which will be present...
Keep the navy in your office for emergencies.
I'm pretty sure he was serious. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alden-Color-4-Shell-Cordovan-Wingtip-Boot-/151301411611?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item233a44531b
I'm pretty similar, although I could go 40 or 42 in the Doyle. The L CPO definitely isn't too tight. I think it's but a little roomier.' I should have grabbed the navy when I still had the chance.
Only here in the Bay Area. Don't be fooled, Clags! Also, DNS changes take a while to proliferate, but it doesn't hurt to clear the DNS cache from your browser. I only just got back on myself.
Everything was so elegant in the 50s and 60s.
 Just weighing in to agree that I have the same skepticism of people who wax nostalgic about the "good old days."