or Connect

Posts by Mr. Six

Nope, totally missed that.  It seemed completely plausible to me that there might have been a #4 tanker pre-order from 2-3 years ago that was finally being delivered.
^ Whoa. Is that the first #4 release since the TSM boots a couple of years ago? Or did Leffot do something more recently?
 What are the measurements?
Team Hopsack! 
Too much work this week. Sorry I can't make it. 
Raffaele Caruso 
 I was hoping that this cloth would make it through the voting process. The Draper's and Delfino checks are pretty close to a coat I got from Ich_Dien. 
^^ I think this photo was throwing me off.  
Is the base of the Delfino grey or cream (or something else)? It looks different in the swatch photos than in Parker's.   I confess to being one of the tire-kicking wimps, but I really wanted a different guncheck. The responsible thing would be to join Team Hopsack and upgrade/supplement my basics.   (And in my defense, I did order the Minnis mini-houndstooth suit.  )
When I submitted my recent Cappelli order, I included a note with my preferred widths at the widest point, 18" from the tip, and 20" from the tip. (Yeah, that all sounds dirty, you reprobates.) I figured out those measurements based on OTR ties and a couple of rounds of orders with David Hober. The ties I received from Sig. Cappelli matched my request within normal tolerance.