or Connect

Posts by Mr. Six

And it's appreciated! Do the odd sizes scale about proportionately? That green is really nice.
 Greg in my computerz trying to take all my moneyz.
 We all have different priorities. I will go out of my way or spend less time on something else to get a better cup of coffee.
Coffee: pour-over using a Melitta filter and ceramic cone. I prefer east African beans with deep, earthy flavors. I'm not a huge fan of the current light, sweet flavor profile, though I'll drink it if well done. /semipretentiouscoffeetalk
I feel compelled to express how much I like the Arms cardigan, even though I don't think I'll be getting it because I don't think I'd end up wearing it. Very cool design though.
Cognac cordovan U-wing boots on eBay, UK 10. I have a pair and they're awesome. Good chance to pick them up.   http://www.ebay.com/itm/Carmina-Shoemaker-U-wing-boots-in-Dark-Cognac-Cordovan-UK10-US11-Shoe-trees-/171855041446?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item28035bd3a6  
I'd be interested in a large block stripe regimental, since @Sam Hober mentioned regimentals. I quite liked these recent Drake's, but no one seemed to stock them in 9 cm. I'm not wedded to them specifically, but something along these lines would interest me. Green/brown, green/grey, burgundy/brown come to mind.
Carmina doesn't seem to change the model number for differences in leather/color.
It seems to be rare that anyone gets hit with duty via USPS. Carmina seems to only ship by FedEx. And it seems to be random/luck with them. I always get a bill.