or Connect

Posts by Mr. Six

That Kobe photo shoot remains one of my favorite things ever.
 I forgot that I had pinned this photo, courtesy of @jrd617. Today I'm feeling the 16 oz Lesser 29650.     Joking aside, with the Pinterest browser plugin, it really is easy to create and organize boards of things like cloth, shoes, etc. The mobile app also has hooks in the sharing menu in iOS, so you can add stuff while browsing on your phone as well.
The limiting factor here is the size of your group. It's hard to find a place that will take a reservation for that many. All of my recommendations are based around that. If the group were smaller there would be more options.   I think you should all just go to El Farolito or La Taqueria, stand in line, and get burritos. I expect that most of the group will never have had a good burrito. They shouldn't be deprived. Then you can head over to Dandelion to try some locally...
I'm pretty sure custom Bigi was an option at the NMWA trunk shows.
 Silky smooth. Very light weight. Seems to breath well--subject to further testing when temps rise. A great shade of grey (bright but solidly mid-grey). The scale of the overcheck (both the width of the lines and the size of the boxes) and saturation of blue are just right, so the check is visible but not visually overwhelming or costumey. It was pretty wrinkled out of the box, so I don't know how it will look at the end of a day of wear. But the wrinkles have mostly...
I don't want to pretend like I know what I'm talking about, but when you're looking at  a measurement that draws a straight line between the seams of the armholes, I think you should expect about that much variance from one maker to another to account for construction techniques and styles. From what I've read--and I'm sure I'm being both over- and under-inclusive--factors that might affect the measurement include: the size and shape of the armscye, the construction and...
 Everything seems the same to me based on a quick try-on of the one I preordered and received Monday.
 My wife still wears the purple check 3/4-sleeve flannel that I grabbed for her when you were closing the women's line. Expect some orders when this goes live.
I use it to create unreasonably high expectations of what my closet should look like.
 I finally found a use for Pinterest.