or Connect

Posts by Mr. Six

Coffee: pour-over using a Melitta filter and ceramic cone. I prefer east African beans with deep, earthy flavors. I'm not a huge fan of the current light, sweet flavor profile, though I'll drink it if well done. /semipretentiouscoffeetalk
I feel compelled to express how much I like the Arms cardigan, even though I don't think I'll be getting it because I don't think I'd end up wearing it. Very cool design though.
Cognac cordovan U-wing boots on eBay, UK 10. I have a pair and they're awesome. Good chance to pick them up.   http://www.ebay.com/itm/Carmina-Shoemaker-U-wing-boots-in-Dark-Cognac-Cordovan-UK10-US11-Shoe-trees-/171855041446?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item28035bd3a6  
I'd be interested in a large block stripe regimental, since @Sam Hober mentioned regimentals. I quite liked these recent Drake's, but no one seemed to stock them in 9 cm. I'm not wedded to them specifically, but something along these lines would interest me. Green/brown, green/grey, burgundy/brown come to mind.
Carmina doesn't seem to change the model number for differences in leather/color.
It seems to be rare that anyone gets hit with duty via USPS. Carmina seems to only ship by FedEx. And it seems to be random/luck with them. I always get a bill.
Thanks gents! I'm going to wear that suit for a while longer before having any alterations made. The more I look at that pic, the better I think it looks. That grey and brown Vanda is a wonderful fabric. And I know you like that Cappelli and Rubi @Pliny.
It's not flannel, but you could ask Greg what Catarelli used for the gun club last year, if you liked that fabric. It's pretty nice.
^^ I think you'll be pleased with the work on the hand-rolled edges.