or Connect

Posts by Mr. Six

I believe Steed contracts with Bernhardt, who do production in the Czech Republic. I go back and forth about the length of the jacket based on jcm's photos. In some I think it's fine as-is. I'll reserve final judgment for seeing in person and hearing what Edwin has to say.
If you would, I'd appreciate it!
 Burgundy, U, Old English II.  Yeah, gold and chestnut museum seem to be the two options between (dark) brown and antic cognac. I agree that gold museum has a distinctly reddish hue. I'm a fan.
@Equus Leather Just confirming that Rustical No. 23 is out of stock. Thanks!
 It's been a while since I asked Rezso about whether they have something between (dark) brown and antic cognac, but when I've asked in the past he's said no. So maybe they've added a color or maybe it's just a mistake on the site. I think what we're telling you is that you'll have to ask him directly, since in the past brown and dark brown have been the same and have been a very dark brown. Please report back if he says that they have a new brown shade. I'm sure we'd all...
Vass's brown calf is quite dark. Not really a mid-brown, which Vass is missing right now, I think. These are brown calf: https://www.sartoriale.com/collections/dress-shoes/products/vass-budapest-u-last-5128-dark-brown-calf-leather-oxford-dress-shoes-44-new-10-5.
I figured M was a size down!
   Finally had a chance to wash the shirt and try it on post (potential) initial shrinkage. The fabric remains outstanding. Wonderfully soft but breathable despite being flannel. The sleeves are a bit long but I decided to move the buttons rather than have a tailor shorten them. As I was taking care of that, my wife noticed the collar and asked me about it. She thought it was great and wondered why all men's shirts aren't made that way. (I explained how it couldn't take a...
 +1 for the Ich_Dien praise. Thanks for the mention of my Carmina boots! Winter is here, my dudes. You need some CXL boots.