or Connect

Posts by Mr. Six

Anything like this but in a dark, bottle green? I'd be very interested!
Unless something has changed there are probably only two mills in Italy weaving grenadine. So, David and Drake's are likely using the same silk in many cases. Both have skilled makers sewing the ties. The differences are down to lining and customization. For a very reasonable price, David will make you a tie matching your exact desires with high quality interlining. Drake's will do the same for a completely unreasonable price. A custom 4-fold black fina from David will...
^ No panty line. Impressive.
  That's what I meant: the bottoms of hip pockets on the blue fresco are closer to the hems. I like the placement on the tobacco a bit better. I also prefer the gorge height on the tobacco.
Agree mostly with DWW and Unbel. I thinking like the length of the tobacco a bit more and it's higher placement of the hip pockets. Both look very nice and it's cool to have gotten two different looks from tailors in the same area.
 It's likely that the black was achieved with a very dark shade of blue, but the visual appearance is black (or such a midnight shade of navy as to be indistinguishable). I considered a white shirt but opted against it for two reasons: First, a white shirt would increase the overall level of formality, and I was trying to balance somewhat the formality of the suit with the casualness of the tie. Light blue seemed like a good bridge. Second, the white stripe in the tie on a...
Tie from Spoo's closet. Thanks my man!