or Connect

Posts by Mr. Six

^ What Namor said.
Vass antique cognac: OK with navy and dark grey or too much contrast like a tan-ish shoe? What about less-than-navy blue and mid-grey? I wear my antic cognac austerity brogues less than I probably should because I can't tell whether the contrast is too high. Also, my iPhone has learned to autocorrect other things to "Vass." I consider that a great victory.
Grey suede Buttero high tops. Initial wear. I really like them.
Are the new Vass balmorals on the F last? The fall stuff looks great so far. A last taste of summer, Niche linen shirt:
^ Also wondering about that U-wing boot. Which last? How many eyelet/hooks?  I know Leaves mentioned this one before, but what are the details?
Quick review of Camoshita shirting: great lightweight summer fabric, lovely colors, and wonderful construction. For me, the collar points are too short for a tie but just fine for CM casual (my intended use), and the spread and the collar height are right on. The sleeves are short; my arms are neither long nor short. The body of the shirt is slim but not aggressively so, making it a good fit for athletic guys. (I'd say it's between Inglese and Mazzarelli.) As usual, the...
Ercole is under $2,000 for MTM.
I'd probably be in on the jodhpurs, depending on details and price.
I did a hot wash and dry of an Inglese shirt to try to get the collar a little tighter. It shrank a bit but not as much as I'd hoped.
No, WF has totally stymied me! There are at least four pairs that I want to order though.