or Connect

Posts by Mr. Six

^ Yes to oatmeal flannel. I don't wear mine as much as I'd like since they're a bit heavy for my climate. Red would be interesting. Not really my thing, but I saw photos of a pair of brick Sherry Tweed pants that Ed had made up for someone. Really nice. I like green pants, including with brown jackets. It would have to be the right shade, though. I've been thinking about blue, including maybe AFB flannels. I hadn't really considered a deeper blue, but it could work. Do you...
Thanks. I care about a lot of things, but pants hangers aren't one of them (jacket/suit hangers, yes). I have limited space in my closet, and these hangers do the job without taking up too much room. My igent tendencies only go but so far.
    [[SPOILER]]
Those cav twill or the Dakota equivalent are on my to-get-made list. I have looked at wearing the jacket with a pair of twill trousers that I have but that are maybe a bit darker. The colors in the combination seemed muddled to me, creating an overall too brown impression. On the other hand I have worn the jacket with fawn flannel and thought they looked good so it might be the particular twill.
It's this Albini chambray, which has a bit of a donegal effect. http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/donegal-blue-chambray-shirt-spread-collar.htmlExactly.A solid shirt is the obvious choice and properly scaled stripes would work too. Greg suggested mixing smaller graph check with it, and I think it works and makes for a nice combo. A little more unexpected and visually interesting than solid bit still complementary. The tie probably is a bit too saturated for the...
This is from the Brughiera book. I believe it's about 10% cashmere. The cash, not surprisingly, adds softness and smoothness. The texture is quite nice. It also seems like it adds a bit of lightness compared to other all wool clothes at the same weight (though that might be imagination). It drapes very nicely, particularly for such a soft feeling cloth. I don't have any concerns about durability. It doesn't feel fragile at all. I like the book a lot. There are several...
^ Can't believe you were wearing flannel today. It was even warm in SF!
It is!
I preordered it but mine hasn't arrived yet. When it comes in, I'll let you know. I'm happy to meet up if you want to see it in really real life.