or Connect

Posts by Mr. Six

^ Me three.
In case it needs any clarification, I wasn't trying to make some subtle (really, passive aggressive) pitch for changing the fit of either shirt. I realize not every off-the-rack item is going to fit. The Ingleses are just so nice ... I'm glad they work for everyone else, really!   Also, kopped the Rota herringbone flannel.
LBM 1911 cotton/linen jacket from Spoo, though I believe it originally went to friskydingo, who found that it didn't fit (lucky for me).
My experience with Mazzarelli and Inglese, both in 16/41. I'm generally 40/42 in suits and jackets and 16/41 in shirts. I'm relatively slim, work out, and have some chest, shoulder and back development (but not jacked by any means), as well as somewhat pronounced shoulder blades. Mazzy fits well except that it's a bit too big at the waist and could be a touch tighter in the collar. Inglese is snug in the chest and shoulders; the collar is really too big; and the sleeves...
 Me too! I was glad that my experiment worked out. I think they'd look really good darkened, too. Go for it! I forgot that they were selling them so cheap. Good deal.
I have a pair of Carmina hatchgrain chukkas from Skoak. As reported around here, the leather seems to have difficulty holding the finish. Mine arrived with several spots where just the laces had left visible marks on the surface. Luckily, I knew about the issue before I ordered, so I wasn't freaked out. I also wanted them to be a bit darker, so I applied several layers of Glen Karen dark brown polish, which worked great. They still get some marks where there's friction,...
 Count me in. Good luck with the move!
Greg, you've probably seen that dieworkwear is putting together a run of tobacco fresco. Any chance that you and he could work something out so that we could get Formosa sport coats made if there's enough interest here?
@mrjester 1013 and 1017 look pretty interesting to me, if you want something brown, and are good warm weather blends. 7725 if you want something blue. Soft construction and partially and any would be a nice addition.