or Connect

Posts by Mr. Six

Speaking of tie dimensions ... Kirby, can you tell me what the dimensions of this one are? Under size, the site just says, "<3.5." Thanks!  
And as further supplement. When I ordered this jacket, I thought of it as being a bit more F/W. Now that I've had it a while, it seems to work year-round. Here with shantung and habotai silk. But it also showed up in the F/W 10/5 thread with madder and cashmere.  
 These are my two favorites from Coxsackie. So restrained! Both have nice palettes and textures. I might have gone squareness with the second or used something simple with cream or something like Pliny above, but this one works.
 I think this might be my favorite of the batch. The orange is unexpected by works with the color of the jacket. No square seems like the best choice.
 Speaking of shantung ... enjoying both of these. Simple, but nice colors and enjoyable texture.
 Fresco and shantung: two great tastes that taste great together. Following in Tweedy's footsteps by supplementing my own photos. Here's from the past week with a take on that delicious combo.    I like this. Maybe a bit  more than the royal blue. The navy sits a bit better with the jacket maybe, since it's a touch more soporific. Love the fabric of that jacket. The square is also nice. The colors are complementary and have a summery feel, and the wet silk fills out the...
Interesting news about the changes around and to the shoulder. It sounds like they might address the problem that I had. Will they be incorporated into the NMWA pattern? F/W or S/S?
 The stripes of the suit are too close together and too thin for my taste. I'd consider selling it and replacing it with wider spaced chalk stripes. The iteration you went with was better.  Wait, what? No striped ties with business suits? Do furners really not do that? Hadn't heard or noticed that one before.  But the good sense to adopt a parliamentary system, rather than perilous presidentialism.
 An accurate summary of the week, and it's only Wednesday.
Yes and yes. Galosh bals. Antic cognac.