or Connect

Posts by Mr. Six

Thanks, Fok! Makes sense. I was mostly surprised that it took me this long to notice.
Thanks! Could I trouble you're a waist measurement on the size 40?
 Was looking at my pair of the U-wing boots over the weekend and thinking that I need to wear them soon. Yours are looking good. When did Carmina become an affiliate and this turn into an affiliate thread?
Beautiful shirts! What's the length of the collar points?
I like that Manton fit as is. It's not the best thing I've seen him post, but what I see is good, and like others, I suspect the photo is diminishing the whole.
That hunting jacket is doooooooope.
 Which books are you going to bring for Formosa. Can we make requests?
 It's always interesting how people's perceptions differ. In your first photo, the value difference between your tie and jacket seem about the same to me as the difference between my tie and jacket. I think your second photo demonstrates the peril described in unbel's first post in this thread of light shirt + light tie + light jacket. I like the first combo quite a bit though.
 I have two pairs of museum calf: brown oxfords from Meermin and burgundy derbies from Carmina. I wear them as I would any other shoes in the same color, since the mottling on mine is fairly subtle. If that weren't the case, I'd probably reserve them for very casual fits (or sell to someone who likes that very emphasized mottling). I was wearing the derbies at the last SF meetup, btw. I've got a question about that suit: did you request the swelled edges or was that the...
In! Including for dinner on 10/24.   How do you prefer we tell you which swatch books we're interested in?   There are a lot of good eateries and drinkeries relatively close. Number of people and level of casualness desired are going to effect the drinking and eating options though.