or Connect

Posts by Mr. Six

Does it help to say that if there had been a pair of Carminas or St. C's that were in my size and not duplicative of what I already have that I would have bought? I just want your consignor to know that there is interest so that they send more good stuff your way. 
I have one of Rumisu's cotton Moby Dick squares (picked it up in a shop in Istanbul recently). Wonderful material and, as mentioned, unique designs. The silk squares are, as PCK1 noted, also really nice. They aren't while linen or cream silk, but they're very usable. I like having some squares with personality as options.
^ Guess what I wore today? (With lightweight blue Rota) [[SPOILER]]
Cappelli is another option for custom.   HN White and Shibumi for RTW.
The people cry out for block stripe shantungs!
^ Alright, you made me look. I'm pretty sure Greg could monetize a livestream of NMWA HQ, with an upgrade to watch the lunch deliveries.
@gdl203 @conceptual 4est Can one of you throw on the Drapers wool/silk/linen Formosa and take a couple of pictures? I'm curious what it looks like in other light. (Or if someone in the thread has photos to post ...) Thanks!
^ . 
 Fair enough. I'm not trying to internet fight, but your question was who are the bespoke tailors in NY, not who are the bespoke tailors whose work you like. I assumed from your list that you were aware of Ercoles, but some might not be. And my point was more about how few bespoke tailors there are in the US outside of NY.
^ Ercoles. But once you leave NYC, the local bespoke options in the US diminish rapidly.