or Connect

Posts by Mr. Six

I'd like you to keep repeating it. A blue shirt would have been better here. The white shirt looks OK in this instance, but it is visually at odds with the rest.
Sorry to bring up a topic that's been beaten to death and that I'm tired of too, but ... Since Sko changed the free shipping option to Fedex Economy, have people in the US been getting hit with customs bills from Fedex? I always get a bill from Fedex for shipments from Europe, never from the USPS. It would actually be cheaper to pay for USPS shipping than to pay the 8.5% duty plus Fedex handling fee.   (That's not intended as a criticism of Sko.Just trying to save a few...
Inglese is narrower in the waist, chest, and shoulders compared to Mazzy. I lift moderately and find Inglese a little close in the chest and shoulders. Not unwearable but a little more room would be better.
It would be amazing if he delivered a RTW shoe at that price. I look forward to hearing the upcharge for MTO for Argentum.
Nice pickups! Which last are the scotchgrain austerity brogues on?
You're probably right, since you've seen it in person. Photos of swatches can be tricky. If it registered as blue, I think it would be a nice FW piece. I dig icy blue like that.
I just wonder if it would actually register as blue once made up or if it would appear grey. That kind of in-between color seems difficult to wear.
 "Greg Hears 'West Coast' and Challenges El Nino to do Its Worst." Looks great.