or Connect

Posts by Mr. Six

I'm fond of this patterned trouser combo.  
  Sorry if it seemed like I was implying poor manners or similar with my original post. Not my intent at all. I figured you and Stitches were cool.
I had asked Gabriel about the WeTransfer link. The new folders work for me. Thanks! Edit: @Leaves I just looked through the new photos. Does Bonafe have a model like the EG Ullswater? I thought I saw it in the WeTransfer photos but can't find it again.
It's been a while since I got that square, probably from A Suitable Wardrobe or Exquisite Trimmings. It's a Drakes wool/silk blend. Since they seem to re-issue patterns very few years we might see it again this fall/winter. I can't think of anything in a similar brown that I've seen recently. If I do I'll let you know.
That genuinely means a lot coming from you. Thanks! I appreciate everyone else's kind words as well. It seems to me that the WAYT thread only irregularly generates substantive conversation about fits. I would conjecture that it largely has to do with a form of politeness. It's not a thread that has a convention of critique and positive reaction beyond thumbs seems to depend on individual reactions and relationships. To use myself as an example, I hesitated to make any...
 European Sleepworks.
 Is this a fairly accurate representation of Bolet? Thanks! Edit: Is the WeTransfer link to the Bonafe archive dead?
         Thanks! The jacket and tie are both great. I think the tie is still available ... Also pictured: Rota fawn flannel and Mazzy oxford. Not pictured but worn: Farnese brown tubo belt.
Lotsa NMWA today.