or Connect

Posts by Mr. Six

Anyone interested in doing this for the current sale?
Bummed that someone got the oatmeal w/s/l before me. They look great (as do the others).
Three perfect for summer LBM 1911 completely unstructured jackets. All are cotton/linen blends. I'm not wearing them enough to justify keeping them. But they're wonderful casual pieces for summer at the office or casually. Navy, green, and beige.  3-roll-2, except the beige which doesn't roll to the middle button but could be pressed. All have functional buttonholes. MOP buttons. Patch hip and breast welt pockets. $150 each, including shipping. I'm firm on price. If you're...
"My arms don't have full range of motion, but my shirt is like the Rock of Gibraltar!"
What if I told you that JCM is taller than Murl?  
Some of these would also probably work. https://shop.hfwltd.com/collection/47
The difference between Patrizio's light lining and Marinella's is, I think, negligible. I might just be imagining it. But ...   Cappelli 3-fold     Cappelli 5 or 6-fold     Marinella 6-fold  
On the previous topic, just my opinion, but sometimes there's value in saying or writing what some consider to be obvious. Since many reading are thinking about some form of custom clothes but haven't yet taken the plunge, it seemed like a good thing to me that Greg noted that there can be a difference between the things that you ask for and the things that you want. Telling a tailor or vendor  that you didn't get what you asked is completely reasonable. Pausing to...
I'd say that Patrizio's light lining is a tiny bit lighter than Marinella but not meaningfully. It's noticeably lighter than his standard, however.
 But whose opinion matters: your wife's or semi-anonymous dudes' on the Internet? You already know the answer.