or Connect

Posts by Mr. Six

I agree with this.
 I do it, depending on the length of the drive. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
^ Good looking stuff!   I was thinking of some of these:           And these shantungs:      
Shaya, are you going to carry any of Drake's block stripe ties this season?
She'd probably take his Formosa suits.
Mid to light grey, cream, navy to lighter blue, and green. Clearly I've been thinking about joining, but still undecided!
I don't find that much difference between the width of the ties between Hober and Cappelli, at least where I usually knot them (and of course, I gave them both the same dimensions for the custom ones--a couple of the Cappellis I bought retail). Pics for comparison.   Hober grenadine (3-fold)   Capelli twill (3-fold)   Cappelli twill (5-fold, retail)   Hober mac (3-fold)
Hmmm. I find Hober's interlining for 3-folds to be thinner and softer than the Cappellis I have. Interesting that your experience is the opposite, jrd.   What about you, Cleav?    Thanks to you both!
I have 3 and 5-fold ties from Cappelli. The 3-folds are made with his heavier interlining, the 5-folds the lighter interlining. I was thinking about trying a 3-fold with the lighter interlining but wondered if it would result in too insubstantial a knot. Anyone have experience with Cappelli's 3-fold silk ties with light interlining? Maybe @jrd617?
Why isn't this free-to-me software platform from which I derive significant value even more convenient for my use?