or Connect

Posts by Mr. Six

Yoox's don't have as much hand work and the collar points are a bit shorter, at least IME.Grey v-neck undershirts, because I find it more comfortable. If I'm warm that's not the cause.Don't remove pleats from trousers. No matter how good the tailor it's unlikely to turn out great because the trousers were cut to have them.
Facemeat is the wurst.
I have the same fresco Formosa and do find that the jacket fits a bit differently from others. I wonder if it's the fresco needing to break in. Nevertheless, I think the problem in those photos is Noodles pushing is pelvis forward and shoulders back. If he stood straight with this shoulders square, it would look different. In other words, enjoy it and stop fretting.
 As has been pointed out in the past, you can get Steed MTM for essentially the same price as Formosa.
^ Good guess, but the shirt is Borrelli and the trousers are recent Panta--I think the H&S grey flannel, but they might be the donkey twill.
     Thanks! I definitely did not return it. I think Formosa fits me pretty well, but this is the best so far. It took a while for me to get it to my tailor, so I haven't even had a chance to wear it yet. I want to take it to a Formosa event and ask them to make me a bunch of stuff that looks just like it.
My suit's shoulders want you to know that they think it is you who looks funny. (For some set of "you." You know who you are.) (Second photo not helping their case.)
Straight out of the box. Quality of the light is debatable.
 I have the green one. Sport coat pairings: tobacco fresco, blue/navy, and light brown herringbone (waiting for arrival) solids. Also with large scale checks in similar colors. I got it with idea of pairing it with a blue check sport coat, but I'm not convinced the combo will actually work. Suit pairings: grey or navy summer suit or with full tobacco fresco. I think that rust tie is cool and could actually see it with the sport coat that you posted; navy or brown would...
 Yeah,  seems fine and I think that it would turn out quite nice. I just keep thinking that 0.75" or so would be a bit better. I haven't found a cloth with stripes that far apart that I like better though.