Posts by Mr. Six

@Betelgeuse They are great! I wear the same size in Rain and Forest.My experience is that the Forest instep is a little lower, the Rain toebox and heel are a bit wider, and Rain is a little longer overall because of the pointier toe. I think most people take the same size in both. Let me know if you have other sizing questions. Happy to help!
All NMWA today, 'cept the shoes.
@Bespoke DJP Thank you. I8 is a nicely mottled burgundy. The light in my office wasn't good enough to capture it yesterday. Here's a detailed shot (courtesy of @TweedyProf).
Wool-cashmere I8 (9cm x 148 cm, 3-fold, untipped.)
 I can't be expected to think about ordering a raincoat in the middle of a drought that might never end. But now there's rain and I need a raincoat.  Have you seen the swatches yet? Anything similar to the hopsack on offer?
  Was looking forward to ordering something in the green hopsack.
It's not. What's important is those stingray belts! Also, going to miss the open house on Sunday by a couple hours.
Thanks! I owe you a PM.I agree there are a number of ways to look at the shirt collar that would have resulted in different lines. That's how my eye is drawn though. The slope of the second collar that I see isn't as pleasant to me as the first. The first does perhaps convey a bit more formality with the angles and parallelism. But I don't find the same collar when worn with a sport coat and more casual elements to seem unapproachably formal. The second collar could be...