or Connect

Posts by Mr. Six

^ School lunch menu!
All good but Skelethon did not get as much attention as it deserved. Probably the best album that year.Great list.People who like 90s rap looking for something to listen to might want to start with Shabazz Palaces.DS2 on repeat all week.Some other newish artists doing some great stuff:JonwayneHas-LoYC the CynicLil Boosie (finally out of prison and making new music like crazy)Open Mike EagleSchoolboy QSpaceGhostPurrpAlso the old heads aren't done. Pharoahe Monch out out...
Now who's out of his mind, Murl. Good Kid, Mad City is one of the greatest albums of any genre of popular music ever. Production, rap technique, quality of rhymes, narrative structure, storytelling, personal revelation, and topicality are nigh untouchable. Come at me.
^ Tira knows.
Isn't a gingham shirt with a conservative suit and solid tie a fairly standard London combo? Casual today. Not sure what was up with the front of my coat.
X-post 
 You might be referring to value/lightness. I'm not sure that I have a well developed opinion on this, but to offer a contrary one, I believe that some (one?) of the forum's old-heads have suggested that, other than for #menswear photos, it's rare that anyone sees and processes your top half and bottom half together. So shoes should or can be optimized for trousers without regard to things in the top half ... other than the brown tie -> brown belt -> brown shoes rule. It's...
^ I'd been thinking about grey herringbone suitings recently. Thanks!
As long as @LA Guy is responding to tags ... Any news about whether there will be a NY trunk show this year? Early November again if there is?
Good news! Any swatches of the block stripes? I'm sure there would be interest in a run of that rust Macclesfield, though maybe not enough. You canceled my order when the webstore showed the wrong inventory. (Only a little bitter )