or Connect

Posts by Mr. Six

Sorry, I thought you were talking about the group MTO's as allowing for changes. Never mind. 
^ Nice. More Formosa MTOs need to happen.   Can Formosa shorten the sleeve length as part of MTO, or is that considered a pattern change?
^ 1.5 meters gone. Thanks gdl and unbel!
I have a question for the tailors, although not one about fit. (I'll have some fit questions this weekend, assuming I can get photos.)   My closet is getting full and I'd like to start putting some seasons items in storage. The only place I have to store them is a third-story attic that isn't climate controlled. It gets quite warm up there, even in winter. I know that I should have the items cleaned before storing them, but I was wondering about the potential effects of...
I tried to get some decent photos of the awesome Cantarelli sport coat yesterday but the light in my office was not cooperating. Here are a couple spoilered ones for those curious. A Bigi linen pocket square also makes an appearance. [[SPOILER]]
I assume sleeve length is excluded but better to ask! Oliver Spencer pieces look really nice, esp. the quilted jacket and "Kessock navy Solms."
Are the Giovanni Inglese shirts cut the same as G. Inglese?   Too bad about Mazzarelli. I like that collar a lot.
 Also wondering about that shirt. (Jacket looks nice too, I guess. )
White shirt! #teamslub
That's awesome.