or Connect

Posts by Mr. Six

Gracias muchachos! I'm glad I went for it. This coat is pretty sweet. You actually going to NY for a Formosa fitting Murl? If so I is jelly. I'm hoping to make a trip there align with their schedule some time this year.
I got my Formosa Minnis flannel nipped in the waist a bit but none of my other jackets from them. It might be the way they cut flannel as opposed to other cloth. Or random chance.
Moonbeam!
No full-length today but some lunar awesomeness.
I don't find that shirt particularly formal.
 Thanks! It's the newer fabric. And it's great!
[[SPOILER]]
I need a half size smaller in P2 but I have "low volume" feet. New stuff looks great! Old stuff today: Formosa, Mazzy, Calabrese.
Received my inky blue as well today. Looks like another winrar. And it looks like justinkapur's concerns about fit should be completely eliminated!
 I think you'd have better luck around 24th and Valencia. There's more space available and more owners who'd consider a pop-up, since that's a bit more in line with the vibe of the neighborhood. It's also where the 24th St. BART station is located and parking would be easier. Some people might be put off by the neighborhood, I guess. I have sent out some emails to try to identify an agent.