or Connect

Posts by ramp

I have a pair of deep indigo Weird Guys in size 29 for sale. Want to get them sold today so I can cop some boots. Nawmsayin?
Tags were all messed up. Just a simple img tag works fine.
Speaking of which- Brad, have you found any cheap alternatives to the nicer Japanese shirts- stuff like wjk, Shellac, etc- that are worth getting?
Still looking. Maybe if neither of us find a date we can go together [[SPOILER]]
I just put all that into Fitday except for the bread (damn, I must be bored) and here's what I got:Total kcal: 2505Fat: 80g (28%)Carb: 245g (38%)Fiber: 36gProtein: 218g (34%)I'd say point him to some good resources on nutrition rather than have him be stuck with some thing a guy gives all his clients. Seems decent though; I'd swap some carbs for protein.
They look like two logs of partially undigested shit.
Price drop to $95 $85 Going to ebay soon. FS: Naked And Famous Deep Indigo Weird Guy (29) -Price includes USPS Priority shipping in continental US -Have bought and sold a lot on here and Superfuture. Can provide references on request. -Items typically ship within 24 hours of receiving payment. -Would trade these for another pair of the same, but with ~11.25" thigh (if such a thing exists). -Worn ~10 times I think, for varying lengths of time. Light fading on the seat. ...
FFS don't PM me about where I got them. I'm tired of answering that question. Your PM will be ignored. FS: Replica Rick Owens Sneakers -Price includes USPS Priority shipping in continental US -Have bought and sold a lot on here and Superfuture. Can provide references on request. -Items typically ship within 24 hours of receiving payment. Selling these because they just don't get enough wear and I have my eyes set on other things. I was initially sketched out about the...
Shall we take bets on how long before shit goes down because you whipped out your Undercover gun pouch?
Book says to start light (IIRC empty bar for press, 65 for bench, 90 for squat, 115-135 for DL) and do sets of 5. Add weight in 5-10 lb increments until the bar speed slows down. What you start at isn't really critical, as long as you don't start too high and stall early. Think marathon rather than sprint.