or Connect

Posts by ramp

^link?
Just hit your macros (.7g protein per lb bodyweight is the minimum given by a lot of lifters). If you want to hit that goal using protein powder, go for it.
-Ships from California via USPS Priority. Price includes shipping within US. -I've bought and sold a lot on here and sufu. PM me if you need references. Margiela Line 10 Dress Shirt Black Size 50 (Fits slim) Good condition. Needs ironed. Margiela tag was coming off at one corner so I had it resown. Worn once by the previous owner and never by me. Link to the previous owner's thread. (My measurements are more accurate- double checked after I noticed they were...
Price drop to $45! -Ships from California via USPS Priority. Price includes shipping within US. -I've bought and sold a lot on here and sufu. PM me if you need references. Stephan Schneider Pants Size 4 Really luxurious cotton Good condition. Very slight fading from wear that's not really noticeable unless you're looking for it. My pictures are absolute crap because I only have my old cell phone. The good picture is from the previous seller and is the best...
-Ships from California via USPS Priority. -I've bought and sold a lot on here and sufu. PM me if you need references. -Only used a few times, not really my style. Has one coat of Obenauf's on it. These go for $50 now, I think this older style was $35 or so.
Anyone know if they still have the UU Disney Snow White shirt at any of the New York stores, particularly in small? Want to get some stuff and can't wait a few weeks for the SF store to open.
[[SPOILER]] Please tell me you looked at this picture, saw how bad the proportions were, and burned the shirt.
Strong 1rd post
Heutchy Forest Boots -Size 9 (I wear a 43 in CP's and these fit well) -Outsole: 29.5 cm, Width: 10.5 cm -They have a few scuffs here and there. On the right shoe the material on the inside is coming up a little bit. A little wear on the bottom. Still look great and have lots of life left. I've put a coat or two of Obenauf's on them. Looking for a quick sale here as there's an auction for another pair of boots ending today and I could use some money to strengthen my...
Really like the 2nd one. Kinda similar to this Viridi-anne cardi I've been looking at, except I can actually afford this one. If something is on sale on the UK site does that generally mean it'll be on sale in the US too?