or Connect

Posts by ramp

Fuck. Not sure if the opening was worth it. Got there at 9:45 and was in line behind about 600 people. Got most of what I wanted though, plus some socks, so its all good. Still pretty good stock on everything and there's so many workers that you never have to wait long for someone to get something from the back. No Undercover stuff, which made me a sad panda. Oh, and I was told 3-4 weeks for the online store.
Same goes for me. Look for a guy with a shaved head wearing green Junya pants (like all that's clean right now, fuck laundry).Got nothing better to do this Friday morning. Plus you gonna be jelly of my free Heat-tech shirt.
Anyone know which jeans are the Japanese Engineered Denim? They're gonna be on sale for $10 at the SF grand opening (along with $15 oxfords, holy shit).
^found my outfit for Folsom Street Fair this weekend. [[SPOILER]]
^link?
Just hit your macros (.7g protein per lb bodyweight is the minimum given by a lot of lifters). If you want to hit that goal using protein powder, go for it.
-Ships from California via USPS Priority. Price includes shipping within US. -I've bought and sold a lot on here and sufu. PM me if you need references. Margiela Line 10 Dress Shirt Black Size 50 (Fits slim) Good condition. Needs ironed. Margiela tag was coming off at one corner so I had it resown. Worn once by the previous owner and never by me. Link to the previous owner's thread. (My measurements are more accurate- double checked after I noticed they were...
Price drop to $45! -Ships from California via USPS Priority. Price includes shipping within US. -I've bought and sold a lot on here and sufu. PM me if you need references. Stephan Schneider Pants Size 4 Really luxurious cotton Good condition. Very slight fading from wear that's not really noticeable unless you're looking for it. My pictures are absolute crap because I only have my old cell phone. The good picture is from the previous seller and is the best...
-Ships from California via USPS Priority. -I've bought and sold a lot on here and sufu. PM me if you need references. -Only used a few times, not really my style. Has one coat of Obenauf's on it. These go for $50 now, I think this older style was $35 or so.
Anyone know if they still have the UU Disney Snow White shirt at any of the New York stores, particularly in small? Want to get some stuff and can't wait a few weeks for the SF store to open.