or Connect

Posts by ramp

Anyone know if Blue In Green is having any sort of online Black Friday deals?
Nevermind, figured it out.
Going back through all the stuff I've bought on here since I joined: Francis91 communicated and shipped very quickly. Very pleased with the shirts. DanTheLadiesMan, same as above. Love the jacket. justtemple was also a great seller. We had a problem with USPS but Justin handled it well and communicated promptly. midgen Nice simple transaction, fast shipping and communication. aqhong- Another easy transaction, nice shirts. No complaints whatsoever. daft was a...
Between mininova.org and heavytorrents.org I pretty much get whatever I'm looking for. But I miss going on Kerrazy Torrents and Demonoid and finding all kinds of great stuff that I'd never heard of.
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug the fuck? is that really a penis vein fade? unreal They're washed with a dildo in there. The wonderful things you find on Sufu.
Quote: Originally Posted by ties@thedepot what do i do for a prominent cock issue? although i must admit i get awesome cock fades.
A few questions- 1) Do CA residents pay sales tax if they buy from your site? 2) If I came in and bought a pair at the SF store, could I have it chainstitched there and then sent to me when that is finished? (I'm only in SF maybe once a month at the most.)
Thai Chicken burrito from the Burrito Shop So fucking good.
If my neck measures, say, 15 inches, do I buy a size 15 shirt, or go up to 15.5?
Quote: Originally Posted by RSS California (in country): Neighbors ... what neighbors? Sums it up for me. Although, to the UPS man, I'm the guy with the steep ass driveway.