or Connect

Posts by ramp

Quote: Originally Posted by Sharlatan Measurements on geller hoodie? Seconded.
Thanks mlyngard. I knew I was holding something special when I tore open the package. Prior to all this I was wearing Express jeans. I was amazed at the quality when I got my N&F Weird Guys. And I feel the same way now about these PBJ's. The measurements are what I'm looking for after comparing my N&F's and the BiG measurements for the one-wash version of these jeans. I desperately want to soak and wear them but I'm still not sure about the top block fit. I took...
Dunno if any of you guys are into Megadeth, but I downloaded a copy of the remastered Rust in Peace to replace my CD that is too messed up to play. Dave redid the vocals and they're fucking atrocious. Especially the backing vocals on Take No Prisoners and Five Magics. No power whatsoever behind them. And he changed some of the lyrics on Five Magics. "Bestow upon me magic"? No, its fucking, "Bestow upon me knowledge". "I want to rule my kingdom". It's already your...
no
Hey, just got my first pair of unsanforized (and second pair of raw) jeans- PBJ XX-009. I'm having trouble figuring out how they're gonna look after soaking though and I'm a little worried about the top block. I've taken some (admittedly crappy) pictures of the problem. The fabric folds over at the very top of the thigh and the look of the backside isn't too great. But I don't know if that'll go away once they shrink and (hey, my socks are blue! Just noticed) aren't...
Quote: Originally Posted by mrchariybrown measurements: chest - 21.25" WHHYYYYYYY!? Oh well. Its a great looking cardigan, I'm sure you'll have no problem selling it.
Hmm, yeah can't really see in that picture. Could you tell me the measurements of the cardigan? And are the sleeves meant to hang past the wearers hands or do they stop at the wrist for arm stacks?
Quote: Originally Posted by masterllama mad respect for the classical guitar playing. Unless Whodini actually is Ralph Macchio. So anyway, I spilled water into my guitarists amp head the other day. <-----drummer (and occasional guitarist)
Quote: Originally Posted by chrisjustinparr Didn't think you were supposed to do this. Nice items nevertheless. Its pretty much the standard. mrchariybrown, do you have fit pics of the Wrath Arcane cardigan? Trying to picture what those sleeves would look like.