or Connect

Posts by ramp

Quote: Originally Posted by Francis91 Good fit on the shirt, Ramp. Glad it went to a good home Hey, thanks man. I did take it and the others to the tailor to slim them down a little. I'm very pleased with how they came out.
Quote: Originally Posted by denimaddict For my girl Dude, that's badass on so many levels. Dude. Where from?
Still waiting to see the TOJ one...
@Gayestmanalive, $90 is a great deal, probably the lowest you'll find unless some pop up on B&S. I'd go for them.
Quote: Originally Posted by jet Top half says office space and bottom says commando. Haha, I was kind of worried about how the shirt came out in the top picture - it looks like a solid blue oxford. It actually has grey interwoven and has a bit of a sheen to it that I thought would keep it from looking too office-like. Quote: Originally Posted by TintoTerra I don't mind the tucked-in boots, personally. But I'd lose the...
Quote: Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist Boot tuck is not working out here. That tends to only look good with a military or gothninja type fits, in my opinion. Fix your pants and I think this is a solid look. Yeah, I wasn't too sure about it, but at the same time, I really wanted to show off my CP's. Do you think it's the cut of the pants or the top that isn't working with the boot tuck.
MJK Acne CP
Yep, link is in his sig. But I warn you- enter at your own peril. And then post the "cannot be unseen" lolcat when you get back.
Quote: Originally Posted by onion I really like the style, but I'm not sure how it looks on top of outerwear. It ships from, I think, Sweden so returning it could be expensive. Any opinions? I think it's badass. I saved this picture of something really similar, if not the same thing, worn by a dude on SZ. Modern day Sith lord.
I don't know why these are being so hard for me to find, but what brands/stores sell what I guess is called a u-neck or scoop neck t-shirt? Like your standard crew neck but cut lower. $25 and under. Long or short sleeved.