or Connect

Posts by ramp

Quote: Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist Boot tuck is not working out here. That tends to only look good with a military or gothninja type fits, in my opinion. Fix your pants and I think this is a solid look. Yeah, I wasn't too sure about it, but at the same time, I really wanted to show off my CP's. Do you think it's the cut of the pants or the top that isn't working with the boot tuck.
MJK Acne CP
Yep, link is in his sig. But I warn you- enter at your own peril. And then post the "cannot be unseen" lolcat when you get back.
Quote: Originally Posted by onion I really like the style, but I'm not sure how it looks on top of outerwear. It ships from, I think, Sweden so returning it could be expensive. Any opinions? I think it's badass. I saved this picture of something really similar, if not the same thing, worn by a dude on SZ. Modern day Sith lord.
I don't know why these are being so hard for me to find, but what brands/stores sell what I guess is called a u-neck or scoop neck t-shirt? Like your standard crew neck but cut lower. $25 and under. Long or short sleeved.
Quote: Originally Posted by HEWSINATOR Or am I supposed to be cool enough to know without asking? Yes. But I'll tell post them this time: In order- Common Projects, B Son, Nice Collective, Cloak Quote: Originally Posted by snake Ha, I actually considered getting the black ones but figured I already had too much black shoes/boots already. Nice cops I didn't really have a good pair of boots or black shoes, so these...
Quote: Originally Posted by snake Probably won't wear these until the spring, but couldn't pass them up. I knew it wouldn't be long until people started copying my shoes. These came in the mail a few days ago. Also got this: And waiting on these two:
I stumbled across that first RO a few weeks ago and have been in love ever since. I'm kinda fortunate its not my size because I would be in an endless battle with myself trying to justify spending the cash on it. For now I'll just fantasize it. I say go with the first or both.
The training boots are my first, but definitely not last, pair of CPs, so I don't know how they compare to their other models. But I normally wear a 10 in sneakers and went with 43 for the training boots. They do fit a little big on me; I probably could've done a 42, but these ones are just fine. By the way, I got mine from Kit Akira, where they have a 20% off coupon for their website right now.
So, ToJ should make some t-shirts for those of us who are too poor to afford leathers.