or Connect

Posts by ramp

Not including the old crap I wore in high school that still sits in my closet, 2- N&F green Weird Guy and PBJ xx-009.
So, my Nice Collective hoody arrived today. Pic (which doesn't come close to doing it justice): I absolutely love it, but it's too loose in the torso. Is it possible for a tailor to take in a knit? If it makes a difference, the parts on the side of the body are ribbed, the back is just plain. The material is listed as 100% Cash wool- is this cashmere? If it is possible, is there anyone on here from the Sacramento area who could recommend a tailor? There's a...
Yoke refers to the distance between the back pockets and the curved seam that's below the waistband. So a low yoke would mean the pockets are lower in relation to that seam. I think.
Quote: Originally Posted by spagnutty Tall, skinny, lanky guy here... Where can I get some 30x33/30x34 or something similar (affordable!) khakis? I have a pair nice pair of 32x32s but they're too short. 30x30 is the right width, but way way too short. I haven't been able to find a more expansive size selection whenever I'm looking. Is there any hope of escaping the baggy or highwater hell I'm living in? Incotex are nice, fit very well...
Quote: Originally Posted by Francis91 Good fit on the shirt, Ramp. Glad it went to a good home Hey, thanks man. I did take it and the others to the tailor to slim them down a little. I'm very pleased with how they came out.
Quote: Originally Posted by denimaddict For my girl Dude, that's badass on so many levels. Dude. Where from?
Still waiting to see the TOJ one...
@Gayestmanalive, $90 is a great deal, probably the lowest you'll find unless some pop up on B&S. I'd go for them.
Quote: Originally Posted by jet Top half says office space and bottom says commando. Haha, I was kind of worried about how the shirt came out in the top picture - it looks like a solid blue oxford. It actually has grey interwoven and has a bit of a sheen to it that I thought would keep it from looking too office-like. Quote: Originally Posted by TintoTerra I don't mind the tucked-in boots, personally. But I'd lose the...
Quote: Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist Boot tuck is not working out here. That tends to only look good with a military or gothninja type fits, in my opinion. Fix your pants and I think this is a solid look. Yeah, I wasn't too sure about it, but at the same time, I really wanted to show off my CP's. Do you think it's the cut of the pants or the top that isn't working with the boot tuck.