or Connect

Posts by ramp

Quote: Originally Posted by dragonxking how did you find out rough&tumble is made by the same company as EG? i've never heard of r&t before.. definitely interested Mostly just going off what the previous owner (a member on here) said and what the tag reads. I had never heard of the brand either, but a quick google search seems to support this. Quote: Originally Posted by whereismyshoe is the gap jacket the raw one from this...
Pics and price for Incotex added. Measurements up for all current items. I'll get the other items up and respond to PM's in the order they were sent.
Alright, lots of stuff here, much of it not SF-approved, but here it is anyway. Ask if you want measurements or more pics. Prices include shipping to the continental US. Payment through paypal as a gift, or add 4%. Chest measurements on jackets and shirts are taken with garment buttoned up. Sleeve measurement taken from shoulder to cuff. Length measurement taken down the back from the bottom of collar. Shoulder measurement taken in back. Rick Owens Drkshdw bleach...
Quote: Originally Posted by SmileySmile So you guessed wrong. Umm....no?
Quote: Originally Posted by SmileySmile What are Lavins? Gonna take a wild guess and say they're a shoe brand. To answer your next question: Google.
slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub slub
Not including the old crap I wore in high school that still sits in my closet, 2- N&F green Weird Guy and PBJ xx-009.
So, my Nice Collective hoody arrived today. Pic (which doesn't come close to doing it justice): I absolutely love it, but it's too loose in the torso. Is it possible for a tailor to take in a knit? If it makes a difference, the parts on the side of the body are ribbed, the back is just plain. The material is listed as 100% Cash wool- is this cashmere? If it is possible, is there anyone on here from the Sacramento area who could recommend a tailor? There's a...
Yoke refers to the distance between the back pockets and the curved seam that's below the waistband. So a low yoke would mean the pockets are lower in relation to that seam. I think.
Quote: Originally Posted by spagnutty Tall, skinny, lanky guy here... Where can I get some 30x33/30x34 or something similar (affordable!) khakis? I have a pair nice pair of 32x32s but they're too short. 30x30 is the right width, but way way too short. I haven't been able to find a more expansive size selection whenever I'm looking. Is there any hope of escaping the baggy or highwater hell I'm living in? Incotex are nice, fit very well...