or Connect

Posts by ramp

Lots of stuff just added.
Guys, stop being assholes. The dude just wants to know where he can get an H&M peacoat. itgiawa, last I saw Sterlingwear had the H&M peacoats in stock.
I don't see anything wrong with it. I just got a Wings+Horns tee that fits nicely in the shoulders, but the chest is a bit too big and it's something like 29" long. I like the graphic and would also like to wear it without looking like I'm wearing a sack, so I'll get it altered.
No button problems here either. And I sized down 2 or 3.
So I got one of these for Christmas: And I was looking on bodybuilding.com and came across this article. If you don't want to read it, it basically says a good way to build biceps size is to hang in pull-up position as long as you can and fight it the whole way down. Is this worth adding on to the end of my biceps workout?
Uncontrol, what's the brand of that sweater?
Best: CP training boots, N&F green weird guys, NiCo knit. Also an item on ebay that ends in a few days if I win the bidding and it fits. Worst: mismatched chelsea boots off B&S , a few things from Express, actually pretty much anything I bought during the first half of this year.
3Sixteen dual band black bracelet was the only clothing item. Best loot this year was a dip/pullup/knee raise machine.
Quote: Originally Posted by dragonxking how did you find out rough&tumble is made by the same company as EG? i've never heard of r&t before.. definitely interested Mostly just going off what the previous owner (a member on here) said and what the tag reads. I had never heard of the brand either, but a quick google search seems to support this. Quote: Originally Posted by whereismyshoe is the gap jacket the raw one from this...
Pics and price for Incotex added. Measurements up for all current items. I'll get the other items up and respond to PM's in the order they were sent.