or Connect

Posts by ramp

I'd say this would be a case of the face/hair not matching the fit. At all.
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug Sam adams, harpoon and magic hat aren't really that great/fun imo. They're solid for stuff readily found at most every bar though. Ommegang i definitely like though. Long Trail is solid too. Pretty Things is probably one of my favorite massacussets breweries at the moment. Really great beers and awesome bottle art http://www.prettythingsbeertoday.com/site/ I thought the free tour was worth the time. ...
Artelier. I fondled the grey moto in person and it is amazing.
Quote: Originally Posted by robbie aside from the poochey looking stomach, this is one of my better retail steez fits. mjk 511cords converse Target team members represent. You happen to see the "Most Fashionable Team Member" or something feature in last month's Red Magazine? I lol'd heartily.
Love these, they're exactly what I'm looking for. But there's a good chance they're too small in the thigh and if they're not now, they will be in a few months. 15k yen+proxy fees. Meh, I just answered my own question.
So I'm looking at these Drkshdw jeans in size 30 on Yoox. Does anyone know how the sizing is regarding the waist and thighs on these?
Quote: Originally Posted by TyroneFig Of all things, how do you figure THIS is trolling? Because it's one of your posts.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kill_switch If you want those in a size 28 instead, I have them. ()
Want -Drop Crotch -Grey (preferably medium-grey, but charcoal is fine too, maybe even black...) -roughly 30" waist -just about any brand -cheap. My limit can vary, but I don't want to spend too much as this is my first venture into dropped crotch territory. Do Not Want -Sweat pants -Extreme tightness in calf or thigh regions -Cropped legs. Let me know what you got.
You'd probably get sickk crotch blowouts before you got sickk fades.