or Connect

Posts by ramp

Don't buy those shoes.
Its time again to sell the stuff I don't wear to make room for new stuff. Prices include shipping in US. Payment marked as gift or +4%. Open to offers on everything, maybe trades too for gothninjawear. Drkshdw jeans - $90 size 28 area around one of the buttons is torn, but still usable. could probably be repaired. blue marks here and there, but I think that's intentional. back blue1, blue2 button Some Korean shorts - $45 size 1, too small for me darts in...
So, the last two pairs of pants I bought (Damir and Petrov) have the back pockets sewn shut. Why do they do this? Are the pants gonna self-destruct if I take a seam-ripper to them?
Anyone familiar with the quality and sizing of Fifth Avenue Shoe Repair shirts? Looking at a linen one in particular.
Add me to the Petar Petrov copping list. These should be here tomorrow. Hopefully they fit.
When I ask for measurements and see that they won't work for me, I let the seller know and appreciate when buyers do the same when I sell. Not a huge deal, but seems like the curteous thing to do.
I'd say this would be a case of the face/hair not matching the fit. At all.
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug Sam adams, harpoon and magic hat aren't really that great/fun imo. They're solid for stuff readily found at most every bar though. Ommegang i definitely like though. Long Trail is solid too. Pretty Things is probably one of my favorite massacussets breweries at the moment. Really great beers and awesome bottle art http://www.prettythingsbeertoday.com/site/ I thought the free tour was worth the time. ...
Artelier. I fondled the grey moto in person and it is amazing.
Quote: Originally Posted by robbie aside from the poochey looking stomach, this is one of my better retail steez fits. mjk 511cords converse Target team members represent. You happen to see the "Most Fashionable Team Member" or something feature in last month's Red Magazine? I lol'd heartily.