or Connect

Posts by ramp

Looking for some drkshdw pants in a beige-ish color. Grosgrain, denim, doesn't matter. No aircuts though. I need about a 32 inch waist and 11.3-ish thigh.
minotaur anyone?
Quote: Originally Posted by sockpuppets That bag makes you look like a Tibetan Monk. If I were beating up school kids for their lunch money I'd pick you first, steal it and then make MC Hammer pants out of them. It'll go great with my shaved head then. And uh, I'm in college. Not exactly a "school kid" anymore.
Quote: Originally Posted by dtmt What brand is that bag? Not really looking for a new one just now, just curious... Y's by Yohji Yamamoto And yeah, there's no lockers at my college. I can see why that bag would be bad for books, but damn, I really like it. I guess for now I should try to see if there are some good (and cheaper) alternatives.
For about 3 bills. Would be used at school to carry 3-4 textbooks and a few notebooks. I have the money, but there's a few other things I want to get and I see the amount going higher and higher.
Quote: Originally Posted by snake Anything Damir Doma. explain this!
Don't buy those shoes.
Its time again to sell the stuff I don't wear to make room for new stuff. Prices include shipping in US. Payment marked as gift or +4%. Open to offers on everything, maybe trades too for gothninjawear. Drkshdw jeans - $90 size 28 area around one of the buttons is torn, but still usable. could probably be repaired. blue marks here and there, but I think that's intentional. back blue1, blue2 button Some Korean shorts - $45 size 1, too small for me darts in...
So, the last two pairs of pants I bought (Damir and Petrov) have the back pockets sewn shut. Why do they do this? Are the pants gonna self-destruct if I take a seam-ripper to them?
Anyone familiar with the quality and sizing of Fifth Avenue Shoe Repair shirts? Looking at a linen one in particular.