or Connect

Posts by ramp

Looks good, snake. Always figured you had neck tats or something though since you usually block it out.
Long shot, but would anyone know the approximate measurements of these DBSS jeans in size 48? The site they're on doesn't give measurements.
Please see the new thread with more items here.
Can also take a look at this thread and get some ideas.
Damn this song makes me happy. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Ban OP and uhavenokliu!
They're doing a tour of the green wg's on Sufu. http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk...168138&page=47
Quote: Originally Posted by SebastianPGM 6% Body Fat
Quote: Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty Make sure you're pinching your shoulders. Sounds simple, but after 3 years I reailzed that was my big problem. What do you mean by that?
One package I got through USPS said it was delivered, and wasn't. It showed up a few days later though. Another got lost for a few weeks and finally ended up being returned to the forum member I bought it from who sent it out again. Just two experiences, but I would say give it a little more time. Calling them is a good idea.