or Connect

Posts by ramp

More info on the pants?
:/ Really not a fan of that panel and how the zipper intersects it.
Can anyone provide measurements for the AA Sheer Jersey Loose Crew? The Fine Jersey shirts I've tried were ridiculous (small was skintight; medium was like a tent) and I don't want to be stuck with a bunch of shirts I can't wear.
Should I or shouldn't I dye... Got this Attachment leather shirt for dirt cheap a while back. The leather shop in my city utterly failed at dying the dark parts cream again, so I'm going to dye the whole thing myself. Black and grey are a bit boring, so... Olive Drab or Stormy Sky? (If it ends up looking too bad, I'll just dye the thing black.)
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/gsc-rinkan/item/r04mo13112257218000/ Julius leather jacket for $210. Kinda discolored in places, but maybe a good candidate for a re-dye?
Anyone know how the quality of Pledge footwear is?
^there's some white Attachment boots up on ebay. I think they're from someone on sufu.
Has anyone bought anything online from the Turkish store Shopi Go? How was the experience?
Caveat, deets on the cardigan?
Bought these on Yahoo Japan a little while back. Unfortunately, I couldn't tell from the pictures that they were corduroy, and I have an intense dislike for anything corduroy. It's a shame, because the curved construction gives them a very nice fit. There's some fading at the seat, upper thighs, and knees but otherwise they're in good condition. Measurements Waist: 16.25 Rise: 11.5 Thigh: 12 Inseam: ~31 Hem: 7.5 I haven't been able to find much information about the...