or Connect

Posts by ramp

Looking for the Uniqlo premium linen long sleeve shirts in size small. The ones shown here. White, beige, and navy. Possibly grey if you have one.
Details -Drop crotch, slim leg jersey pants -Minor pilling, some discoloration on right leg that isn't really visible when worn (see pics) -Retail a little over 40,000 yen Composition -100% cotton Measurements -Waist: 16 -Rise: 16 -Thigh: 12 -Inseam: 31 -Hem: 6.25
Details -Unique wavy fabric -hook closure -very good condiition -A bit darker green than in the stock photos Composition -75% wool, 21% linen, 4% stainless steel -Cotton/cupra lining Measurements -Shoulder: 17.5 -Chest: 20 -Sleeve: 26 -Length: 25 See http://re-porter.ca/graveyard/metallic-blend-hook-closure-jacket for better pics
Pledge suede side-zips. -Black -Good condition. Minor discoloration on the toe and some wear to sole. -Tagged size 9 but fits bigger. Measurements -Length: 12" -Width: 4.5" -Height: 10"
So I noticed the other day that my leather-soled shoes had some gross mix of gum and grime stuck to the bottom. As I was trying to pull it off, the stitching started coming out too Is there anything a cobbler can do for them, or are they doomed to fall apart? They're pretty old and I never vibramed them. If something can be done, anyone have a rec for a good cobbler in SF? [[SPOILER]]
Damn, I gotta check this thread more often. If anyone got a pair with 31-32" waist and they didn't work out, let me know.
123&124 shoes - never heard of the brand, but depending on how the bidding goes, they could be a nice, cheaper alternative to CCP and the like.
As the current owner of the boots, I'm glad you (and the other seller) sold them. The zipper looks fine IMO and is always hidden by pants anyway. I agree with t3hg0suazn that the fit could use slightly chunkier boots, but it still looks good.
KKA Should be interesting. Fabric is cotton/linen/rayon/silk
More info on the pants?