or Connect

Posts by xander_horst

New-with-tags soft, mid weight alpaca sweater in a whimsical hand knit jacquard with rib collar, cuffs and hem. • classic, sightly relaxed fit • 100% alpaca • hand knit in Bolivia, the natural habitat for alpaca Industry of All Nations works with a cooperative in La Paz, Bolivia, that focuses on the creation of finished products with Bolivian natural fibers. Measurements, while garment laid flat: 21 inches across chest from armpit to armpit 35.5 inches from middle of...
100% merino wool, made in Scotland, brushed metal buttons Measurements, while garment laid flat: 20.25 inches from armpit to armpit 33.5 inches from mid collar to end of sleeve (raglan sleeves) 27 inches length from collar to bottom of garment Cost of shipping has been factored into total cost if you are within the continental U.S. If you live outside that boundary and are interested, let me know and I'll generate a new total for you.
New-with-tags Brown Alpaca/Wool Blend Shag Outer Cotton/Cupro Quilted Lining Deerskin Trim lines the pockets, wrist straps and backs the collar Measurements, while garment laid flat: 22.5 inches across chest from armpit to armpit 17.5 inches from shoulder seam to shoulder seam 26 inches from shoulder seam to end of sleeve 32 inches length from bottom of collar to bottom of garment The price listed above includes shipping inside the continental U.S. If you live outside...
Grey Jacob Sheeps' wool blanket cloth woven in Scotland. Curved constrast english-woven calico lapel with savile row tailor's strap buttons, feather cockade button behind left lapel, and flax webbing pocket supports. Lapel can be buttoned to the neck or worn turned down. Large side pockets lined with bias English-woven calico and kick pressed copper dome rivets. Slim/Smart Fit. Measurements, while garment laid flat: 22.25 inches across chest from armpit to armpit 18...
Pre-owned but in good condition. 89% cotton and 11% cashmere. Made in Japan. The color on this is very hard to capture in photos, thus the description as grey-teal (its somewhere between blue, green and grey) I feel that the far shot is closer in accuracy to the actual color than the closeups. If you need to see more photos let me know. Measurements, while laid flat: 21 inches from armpit to armpit 17.5 inches from shoulder seam to shoulder seam 25.5 inches from...
Brand new with tags. My photos aren't particularly nice, but these are very nice pants. Made in the USA
 100% Cotton
 Fabric from Italy Measurements, while garment laid flat: 16.25 inches across waist 10.5 inch front rise 12 inches across thigh 8.25 inches across knee 7.5 inches across hem 35 inch inseam Price listed above includes shipping within the continental U.S. If you live outside this boundary, let me know and I'll recalculate the total.
I purchased a pair of these in size 31 and size 32, decided to go with the size 32s. I wore these twice before I made this decision, so there's no set wrinkles or fading going on. Not hemmed, soaked or washed either. -14.5oz raw indigo selvedge woven in Okayama, Japan -Fabric is custom woven for the garment -Custom gunmetal shanks and rivets -Selvedge fly and coin pocket detailing -Continuous tucked waistband chainstitch -Heavyweight leather patch by Tanner Goods -Made...
Brand new and never been worn. 100% wool. Made in Scotland. My photos are pretty terrible, please see the professional ones I'm including in this listing. Measurements, taken while garment laid flat: 21 inches from armpit to armpit 33 inches from mid collar to end of sleeve 27 inches from back of collar to bottom of garment The price listed above includes shipping in the continental U.S. If you live outside that boundary and are interested in purchasing the item, let...
Preowned but very lightly worn (2-3 times at most). 90% merino wool, 10% cashmere. 2 buttons at neckline. Knit in Ireland. Inis Meain is one of the greats. Treat yourself. Measurements, taken while garment laid flat: 20.75 inches from armpit to armpit 17 inches from shoulder seam to shoulder seam 23 inches from shoulder seam to end of sleeve 24.5 inches from back of collar to bottom of garment The price listed above includes shipping in the continental U.S. If you...
Brand new, never been worn. Knitted by Chamula, one of Yuki's (of Yuketen fame) companies owned under the banner of Meg Company. Please note the sizing on this item - tagged as L but fits as M 100% merino wool Full zip fastening with knit zip pull Heavy gauge chunky knit Fold down collar Two handwarmer pockets Ribbed cuff and hem Hand knitted in Mexico Measurements, taken while garment laid flat: 20 inches from armpit to armpit 33.5 inches from mid collar to end of...