or Connect

Posts by xander_horst

- new, never been worn, the wrinkling seen on one leg is from the jeans shifting in storage this summer, not wear - 100% cotton, 14.5 oz raw selvedge denim, woven by Kuroki Mills in Japan - my pics on this are not the best for the color of the denim, its very dark, see the included photo from Cultizm Measurements, while garment laid flat: 16.25 inches across waist 11 inch front rise 11.5 inches across thigh 8.5 inches across knee 7.75 inches across hem 36 inch inseam The...
- lightly worn, 3-5 times est. - side tabs at the waist, 2 patch pockets (one with cell phone pocket) and 1 besom chest pocket - 85% wool, 15% nylon, made in New York, lined with 65/35 cotton/poly Measurements, while garment laid flat: 20.25 inches across chest from armpit to armpit 15.25 inches from shoulder seam to shoulder seam 23.5 inches length from bottom of collar to bottom of garment The price listed above includes shipping inside the continental U.S. If you...
- lightly worn, probably 2-3 times - 75% wool, 25% polyamide, great texture Measurements, while garment laid flat: 21 inches across chest from armpit to armpit 17 inches from shoulder seam to shoulder seam 25 inches from shoulder seam to end of sleeve 24.5 inches length from bottom of collar to bottom of garment The price listed above includes shipping inside the continental U.S. If you live outside that boundary and are interested in this item, contact me and I'll get...
- new, never worn, from the FW13 season - 100% Baby Alpaca in a rich marled teal blue weave - snap button closure with placket reinforcement, also reinforced shoulder seams Measurements, while garment laid flat: 20 inches across chest from armpit to armpit 17.25 inches from shoulder seam to shoulder seam 26.5 inches from shoulder seam to end of sleeve 25.5 inches length from bottom of collar to bottom of garment The price listed above includes shipping inside the...
- new condition, never worn, from the FW13 season - fully lined, single vent, button down collar, great details - like pocket flaps lined with same polka dot fabric as the main lining -70% wool, 20% nylon, 8% cashmere, 2% polyester Measurements, while garment laid flat: 20.5 inches across chest from armpit to armpit 18.25 inches from shoulder seam to shoulder seam 25.25 inches from shoulder seam to end of sleeve 28.5 inches length from bottom of collar to bottom of...
100% wool, made in the USA (I'm guessing 1960's era) Handwarmer pockets and chest zip pockets The most accurate photo for color is the closeup Measurements, while garment laid flat: 21.5 inches across chest from armpit to armpit 18.25 inches from shoulder seam to shoulder seam 24.75 inches from shoulder seam to end of sleeve 28.5 inches length from bottom of collar to bottom of garment The price listed above includes shipping inside the continental U.S. If you live...
New-with-tags Made in Manchester 100% Ventile Outer Shell, Dk Brown/Black Shearling Collar, Brass Snaps, Nappa Leather Loops, Fleece-Lined Interior Torso, Quilted Sleeve Liner and Combat Buttons Handwarmer Pockets lined in Moleskin and Taped Seams Measurements, while garment laid flat: 23.5 inches across chest from armpit to armpit 20 inches from shoulder seam to shoulder seam 26 inches from shoulder seam to end of sleeve 34.5 inches length from bottom of collar to bottom...
Also, for what its worth, Wallace and Barnes isn't that bad either. My brother got their flight jacket earlier this year and its pretty good. I was just making an observation that the EG aesthetic filters out into other brands.
If I want to redeem myself now I'm going to have to buy one of these and do a side by side.
I just wanted to say that I'm sure that J Crew/Gustin/whoever knows that EG exists and have tried to emulate the brand. Yeah, I can tell its not a Bedford. The jacket I posted is actually closer to Barena or maybe Arpenteur, but I didn't put that much thought into it and posted off the cuff. I'm not trying to take down the brand, I love Engineered Garments. Some people in this thread are always on guard for those that may be storming the gates - that's not what I'm up to.