or Connect

Posts by xander_horst

Has been worn 5-10 times but in great shape. 100% wool, soft texture with a great pattern, made in Scotland. Measurements, with garment laid flat: 21.25 inches from armpit to armpit 17 inches from shoulder seam to shoulder seam 25 inches from shoulder seam to end of sleeve 25 inches length from collar to bottom of garment The cost listed above includes shipping in the continental U.S. If you live outside this boundary, please message me for an updated quote.
This is a beautiful shirt from Frank Leder. I can't remember if it came from Rakuten or eBay but it is in nice condition. It has been dry cleaned once by me at a "eco cleaners" so no harsh chemicals. Worn twice since then. No smells, stains, etc. The shirt is 100% linen, made in Germany, with what I believe are deadstock bakelite or similar buttons. Very thin and unique. See the one photo where I held my hand over the fabric so my iPhone could capture the details. ...
Purchase on Final Sale from Nepenthes NY but it doesn't fit me. Circumference around the inside is 24.25 inches around, so 7 1/2 or above, I'd say. But of course, measuring your own head or checking a well fitting hat you own is best. 100% wool, made in the USA, from the AW15 season. The cost listed above includes shipping in the continental U.S. If you live outside this boundary, please message me for an updated quote.
This was purchased this winter from No Man Walks Alone but has never been worn. I own more coats than I currently need, so I'm liquidating the one with the least depreciation. Great quality and details from an SF-approved but under-represented brand. This retails for almost 1000 USD, if you were keeping your eye on this, here's your chance. -100% cotton outer, 8.25 oz American waxed botton -100% wool lining (Subalpino from Italy) -there is a removable belt at the waist...
Medium
It's Medium, updated above ^
100% wool, made in the USA. From the "Ends for Friends" event. Unfinished hem. As always, my photos aren't great. I think the actual color is between the first and last photo - a rich warm saturated brown color. Very nice. Measurements, with garment laid flat: 17 inches across waist 12.25 inches across thigh 8 inches across hem 12.5 inch rise 37.5 inch inseam The price above includes shipping in the continental U.S. If you live outside that boundary, let me know...
70% cotton/ 30% nylon outer shell, poly lining with knit print, primaloft interior, 100% wool collar. Made in the USA. Measurements, while garment laid flat: 14 inches from shoulder seam to shoulder seam 20 inches from armpit to armpit 26 inches from bottom of collar to bottom of vest (back) The price above includes shipping in the continental U.S. If you live outside that boundary, let me know and I'll get you a modified quote. As an added bonus, feel free to request...
100% wool, made in Germany. Soft black trim at hem and sleeves with dark brown Bakelite buttons. Measurements, with garment laid flat: 17.5 inches from shoulder seam to shoulder seam 21 inches from armpit to armpit 26 inches from shoulder seam to end of sleeve 26.75 inches from bottom of collar to bottom of garment The price above includes shipping in the continental U.S. If you live outside that boundary, let me know and I'll get you a modified quote. As an added...
100% cashmere Measurements, with garment laid flat: 16 inches from shoulder seam to shoulder seam 20 inches from armpit to armpit 25 inches from shoulder seam to end of sleeve 25 inches from bottom of collar to bottom of garment The price above includes shipping in the continental U.S. If you live outside that boundary, let me know and I'll get you a modified quote. As an added bonus, feel free to request a Needles AW15 Lookbook with your purchase. I have an extra one...