or Connect

Posts by xander_horst

Sorry, this sold a while ago.
Very lightly worn, only wear is a bit of dirt on the soles and slight creasing. Worn 5 times or less. The photos represent well the overall condition of the shoes. Made in Italy, very nice shoes. Comes with the original box and an extra set of laces (round instead of flat). The sizing is technically 42.5 EU, at least that's whats on the box, but fits as a size 10 TTS. The cost of shipping in the continental U.S. has been factored into the total of this item. If you...
I'm always slightly shocked the first time I put shorts on every summer.
^ yes. In my experience, you should come up with a list of the items you're interested in and then email or call. Regardless if you start the conversation by email or phone, you will have to phone them at some point to complete the order.
Brand new, never worn. Very cool deadstock fabric from East Germany, the color is olive with brown "raindrops". Measurements, while garment laid flat: 17.5 inches across waist 10.5 inches front rise 12 inches thigh at crotch 8.5 inch knee 8 inch hem 34.5 inch inseam (never altered) The price listed above includes shipping in the continental U.S. If you live outside of that boundary and are interested, let me know and I'll recalculate a total for you.
Preowned, worn enough times to actually fade the NeverFade canvas, but still in great shape. Slim leg fit. These are marked at size 33 but seem more like a size 32 (see measurements). Measurements, while garment laid flat: 16 inches across waist 10.75 inches front rise 11.5 inches thigh at crotch 8.5 inch knee 7.5 inch hem 31 inch inseam (never altered) The price listed above includes shipping in the continental U.S. If you live outside of that boundary and are...
Brand new from the current season. Great soft texture (100% jersey cotton) with an athletic retro fit you won't find elsewhere. Fantastic color - please note that as this was naturally dyed there are some irregularities, though that's the point I want to mention this. Measurements, while garment laid flat: 20 inches from armpit to armpit 17 inches from shoulder seam to shoulder seam 6.25 inches from shoulder seam to end of sleeve 25.5 inches length from base of collar to...
Not brand new, but very lightly used. Lightweight, crisp and cool. Works well when its hot outside and looks like it might rain. Packs up small. Measurements, while garment laid flat: 22 inches from armpit to armpit 17.75 inches from shoulder seam to shoulder seam 26 inches from shoulder seam to end of sleeve 26.5 inches length from base of collar to bottom hem (back) The price listed above includes shipping in the continental U.S. If you live outside of that...
Brand new, from SS13. Fantastic material with a lot of slubby texture, as you can see in the closeups. Here are the details as listed on Context's site: Made in the USA Shell: 70% Cotton, 30% Linen Lining: 100% Cotton Sleeve Lining: 52% Rayon, 48% Polyester 5 Exterior Pockets 2 Interior Pockets False Dual Vented Back (I love this design, one of my favorite elements of the Truman model) Measurements, while garment laid flat: 20.25 inches from armpit to armpit 18 inches...
Great chinos in a light olive green color called Leaf. The fit on Unis' Gios makes for one of my favorite chinos, I've been steadily adding to my collection for few years now. Made in the USA of an crisp Italian 100% cotton, these pants age well (see photos). Measurements, while garment laid flat: 16.75 inches across waist 10.5 inch rise 12.5 inches across thigh at crotch 8.5 inches across knee 8 inches across hem 32.5 inch inseam The cost of shipping in the...