or Connect

Posts by xander_horst

I was looking for that Bedford (floral jacquard) that you describe here ^, didn't know if it was stateside at all, so thanks
This question is out of place here b/c it has nothing to do with Epaulet, but I know there are a lot of wise dudes and NY dudes in here, maybe some of you are both. I collect lookbooks and asked a Brooklyn-based designer if they had any. They said no originally, but then one of their design assistants sent me some. I just remembered this recently and thought it might be nice to send her a gift certificate or something with a thank you note. I can't for the life of me...
Gently worn a few times. 100% cotton Galey & Lord 9 oz twill. Made in The USA. Measurements, while laid flat: 16.75 inches across waist 11 inch front rise 12 inch thigh 8.75 inch knee 7.75 inch hem 35.5 inseam The price listed here includes shipping in the continental US. If you live outside that boundary, PM me for and updated quote.
Brand new with tags. 100% cotton. Made in the USA. Measurements, while laid flat: 16.25 inches across waist 10.25 inch front rise 11.75 inch thigh 8.25 inch knee 7.5 inch hem 34.5 inseam The price listed here includes shipping in the continental US. If you live outside that boundary, PM me for and updated quote.
Gently worn a few times. From October 2008. 100% cotton ripstop. Made in Japan. Very rare. Measurements, while laid flat: 16.25 inches across waist 10 inch front rise 11.5 inch thigh 9 inch knee 8 inch hem 32.5 inseam The price listed here includes shipping in the continental US. If you live outside that boundary, PM me for and updated quote.
Bought this from Frans Boone a year ago, but has been worn less than 5 times. Made in Italy, 100% poly outer with 100% goose down (610 fill power) on the inside. Metal buttons, side snaps and snap pockets. Very good condition, wears well under a blazer or jacket or over a sweater. Measurements, while laid flat: 20.25 inches from armpit to armpit 16 inches from shoulder seam to shoulder seam 19 inches from bottom of collar to bottom of garment (front) 23 inches from bottom...
Brand new with tags. Made in the USA. 100% cotton outer. 100% poly fill. Double front button flap pockets. Shawl collar. Measurements, while garment laid flat: 21 inches from armpit to armpit 15 inches from shoulder seam to shoulder seam 26 inches from bottom of collar to bottom of garment (back) The price listed above includes the cost of shipping to an address in the continental US. if you live outside that boundary, PM me for an updated quote.
FW12 Black/Navy/Grey Camo Wool Bedford, size M. Lightly worn Bedford from FW12 in a custom fabric made specifically for Engineered Garments. Awesome texture and color on this fabric and very warm. 94% wool and 6% nylon. Cotton lining with acetate/rayon sleeves. Taped seams, patch pockets and metal ring fastener buttons. 20.25 inches from armpit to armpit. 18.25 inches from shoulder seam to shoulder seam. 26 inches from shoulder seam to end of sleeve. 27.5 inches from...
^ that introduction you wrote is great, Cotton
Lightly worn Bedford from FW12 in a custom fabric made specifically for Engineered Garments. Awesome texture and color on this fabric and very warm. 94% wool and 6% nylon. Cotton lining with acetate/rayon sleeves. Taped seams, patch pockets and metal ring fastener buttons. Made in the USA. 20.25 inches from armpit to armpit. 18.25 inches from shoulder seam to shoulder seam. 26 inches from shoulder seam to end of sleeve. 27.5 inches from bottom of collar to bottom...