Posts by xander_horst

If you want to play it safe, any of the button downs would be nice, but personally I'd go with a cutaway collar. That's what I did with the indigo gauzy. EFF is a great opportunity for something different in the collar dept
Does anyone have more info on the linen button shawls, or if there are any this season, linen cardigans or vests? Like specifically, colors and patterns.
Brand new Unis Gio Chinos in dark olive green (the color is Timber - AW16 season). The color is most accurate in the first photo (close up) and the professional photo from the web. 16.5 inch across waist 10.5 inch front rise 12.25 inch thigh 7.25 inch hem 35 inch inseam The price you see listed includes shipping within the continental U.S. If you are outside of this boundary, please consult with me for an updated total.
waist - 17 inches across front rise - 10 inches across thigh - 12.25 inches across hem - 8 inches inseam - 37 inches Close up photos have most realistic color - A very subdued khaki that looks grey in some of these photos, but it is legitimately khaki colored. Beautiful trousers, unworn and unhemmed. Posted price includes shipping in the continental U.S. If you live outside this boundary, message me for a shipping quote.
wool knit trim, nylon outer, and down fill 22.5 inches from pit to pit 19.5 inches from shoulder seam to shoulder seam 26 inches from shoulder seam to end of sleeve 26 inches from bottom of collar to bottom of jacket Posted price includes shipping in the continental U.S. If you live outside this boundary, message me for a shipping quote.
Any suggestion for which Epaulet belt would go well with the Cuoro Cromo Derby Shoe?
Brand new but hemmed to 32 inches from the original length and the "cut-off" tag from inside the jeans has been removed. Never worn, perfect condition. Denim from Japan, made in the USA. 16.5 inches across waist 10.5 inches front rise 11.75 inches across thigh 8.25 inches across knee 7.75 inches across hem 32 inch inseam The cost listed here includes shipping in the continental US. If you live outside that boundary, let me know and I'll generate a new quote for you.
This has been worn a number of times but is still in good condition. 100% supima cotton, 1 button pocket on chest. See measurements below: 21 inches from pit to pit 18.25 inches from shoulder seam to shoulder seam 25 inches from shoulder seam to end of sleeve 29.5 inches from bottom of collar to bottom of garment The cost listed here includes shipping in the continental US. If you live outside that boundary, let me know and I'll generate a new quote for you.
Brand new with tags, made in Belgium, 60% wool, 25% cotton, 15% nylon. Size 5, fits like a Medium, see measurements below: 21 inches from pit to pit 17.5 inches from shoulder seam to shoulder seam 26.4 inches from shoulder seam to end of sleeve 26.4 inches from bottom of collar to bottom of garment The cost listed here includes shipping in the continental US. If you live outside that boundary, let me know and I'll generate a new quote for you.
Bought these from No Man Walks Alone without consulting Greg and crew. Ends up that the Tanino runs a size large. I'd say these fit a size 10.5 or 11 US foot. I'm more of a 10 myself. Beautiful shoes though. I'm willing to make a trade if you have new or close to new Buttero Taninos in 42. The listed price includes shipping within the continental US. If you're outside that boundary, message me for a shipping quote.