or Connect

Posts by xander_horst

DING DING DING! I love that deer print shirt!
- new without tags, purchased from No Man Walks Alone - light and breathable fabric, 100% linen - top button is glass with flowers inside - made in Japan, that's why a Large is sized like a U.S. Medium Measurements, while laid flat: 20.5 inches from armpit to armpit 17.75 inches from shoulder seam to shoulder seam 25 inches from shoulder seam to end of sleeve 29.5 inches length from bottom of collar to bottom of garment This price includes shipping within the continental...
-fantastic slubby texture and color variation, 100% linen - very lightly used, 2-3 times probably - Inis Meain makes the best summer sweaters, period. Measurements, while laid flat: 20 inches from armpit to armpit 17 inches from shoulder seam to shoulder seam 24.5 inches from shoulder seam to end of sleeve 27 inches length from bottom of collar to bottom of garment This price includes shipping within the continental U.S. If you live outside this boundary, let me know and...
big DROPS!
big DROPS!
- new without tags, never worn - japanese fabric - like a seersucker ripstop - 97% cotton, 3% polyurethane Measurements, while laid flat: 16.5 inches across waist 10.75 inch front rise 12 inches across thigh 8.5 inches across knee 7.75 inches across hem 33 inch inseam This price includes shipping within the continental U.S. If you live outside this boundary, let me know and I'll give you an updated quote.
- only worn a few times, washed 2 times and always hung dry - 100% cotton, made in the USA Measurements, while laid flat: 16 inches across waist 11 inch front rise 9.5 inch inseam This price includes shipping within the continental U.S. If you live outside this boundary, let me know and I'll give you an updated quote.
- from Daiki's last summer season with WWM - worn lightly, I'm not sure how many times, in very good condition - 100% cotton, made in the USA - my photos don't capture the hue well, please take a look at the studio shot I included Measurements, while laid flat: 20.75 inches from armpit to armpit 17.25 inches from shoulder seam to shoulder seam 8.5 inches from shoulder seam to end of sleeve 29.5 inches length from bottom of collar to bottom of shirt (back) This price...
- 68% cotton, 32% linen - perfect condition Measurements, while laid flat: 20 inches from armpit to armpit 15 inches from shoulder seam to shoulder seam 22 inches length from bottom of collar to bottom of garment This price includes shipping within the continental U.S. If you live outside this boundary, let me know and I'll give you an updated quote.
- new without tags - the torso of this jacket is lightly padded, windbreaker sleeves Measurements, while laid flat: 20.75 inches from armpit to armpit 17 inches from shoulder seam to shoulder seam 26.25 inches from shoulder seam to end of sleeve 26 inches length from bottom of collar to bottom of garment This price includes shipping within the continental U.S. If you live outside this boundary, let me know and I'll give you an updated quote.