or Connect

Posts by xander_horst

Lightly worn Bedford from FW12 in a custom fabric made specifically for Engineered Garments. Awesome texture and color on this fabric and very warm. 94% wool and 6% nylon. Cotton lining with acetate/rayon sleeves. Taped seams, patch pockets and metal ring fastener buttons. Made in the USA. 20.25 inches from armpit to armpit. 18.25 inches from shoulder seam to shoulder seam. 26 inches from shoulder seam to end of sleeve. 27.5 inches from bottom of collar to bottom...
C'mon Tie Guy, you know that's not true!
I wear size 10 in Nikes last time I checked, don't know Common or Margiela b/c I don't own any of those. I'm going to make a comparison to what I'm currently wearing - 10 in Oak Street Bootmaker and 9.5 in VIberg Service Boots. I hope that helps, sorry for the delayed answer.
I tried to use credit on the final purchase page and the entire order completed itself - with no credit or discount. When I buy from Unionmade I always pay in blood.
Price Drop!
Price Drop!
Price drop!
Price drop!
Price drop!
Worn less than 5 times. In very good condition, slight indigo tint on the back of the tongue from raw denim (see photos). Retail 775$ Features Stitchdown construction, Vibram midsole and outsole, heavy calfskin linings, padded nappa achilles pad, and riveted eyelets and hooks with waterproof leather uppers. Comes with two sets of laces in different colors (tan and brown), original box and boot bags. Fits true to size. The price listed above includes shipping inside the...