or Connect

Posts by WiseMenOfGotham

Thank you. The quality is amazing, but the normal designs don't do anything for me. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get much use from that tie in my wardrobe, hopefully someone else will.
Time to empty the closet again of some unworn ties. Most of the ties are new without tags, the Sam Hober ties and PRL tie have been worn 2x each, but in mint condition (except the grenadine). Prices include priority shipping, CONUS. Add $10 USD for international shipping. Please no lowballing, prices are pretty firm. However, send me your offers as the worst I can do is say no. Thank you for your time and best of luck as all sales are final! Please send payments to...
Prices include priority shipping, CONUS. Please inquire about international shipping. All sales are final. Thank you for your time. 1. Vineyard Vine Navy/Brown belt, size Medium (~size 34 belt, 1.5" wide) $19.99 shipped One spot near the tail as shown in the picture, the belt came like this from the Vineyard Vines store 2. Hermes Concentre d'orange Verte cologne, 50 mL $38 shipped SOLD! Over 90% remaining, purchased from the Hermes boutique in Dallas. ...
Prices include priority shipping, CONUS. Please inquire about international shipping. All sales are final. Thank you for your time. 1. Vineyard Vine Navy/Brown belt, size Medium (~size 34 belt, 1.5" wide) $30.99 shipped One spot near the tail as shown in the picture, the belt came like this from the Vineyard Vines store 2. Louis Vuitton Porte Adresse Bill Clip Money Clip $118 shipped SOLD Includes the original box and dust bag, purchased at the Galleria...
Anybody have a swatch set that they are done with? Thank you.
Looking to buy a Brooks Brothers gift card for $500 to $750, let me know what you have. Payment via paypal. Thank you.
SOLD For sale is a lightly used Zara Brown "Herringbone Bowling Bag", size 12"x22"x12". There is one zipped pocket inside the bag and a small shoulder strap is included. The price includes priority shipping, CONUS. Thank you for your time and best of luck as all sales are final!
Time to empty the closet again of some unworn ties. All ties are new without tags. Prices include priority shipping, CONUS. Please no lowballing, prices are pretty firm. However, send me your offers as the worst I can do is say no. Thank you for your time and best of luck as all sales are final! 1. Prada Black Knit Tie $72 Shipped SOLD 2 1/4" x 57", 100% Wool, Made in Italy 2. Drakes Purple/White/Yellow Plaid Tie $46 shipped SOLD 3" x 60", 100% Silk,...
SOLD!!! Up to sale is a used, black Ralph Lauren Purple Label Alligator Sterling Buckle Belt, size 32/80cm. It is the same belt as in the link below: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2445354&ab=crosssell_3_1784851_2445354 Measurements: - From the beginning of the belt (not including the buckle): 30" to the 1st hole, 31" to the 2nd hole, 32" to the middle hole, 33" to the 4th hole, 34" to the last hole - From the beginning of the buckle to the...
SOLD! purchased the following vintage briefcase in February from another SF member but didn't end up using the item: http://www.styleforum.net/t/259726/hartmann-by-lombardo-vintage-briefcase-awesome-stylish-bottega-venetta-like-case/0_100 It looks the same as in the pictures in the link above and roughly measures to 16x11x4. The price includes paypal fees and shipping. Please ask any questions prior as all sales are final. Thank you.