or Connect

Posts by WiseMenOfGotham

Looking to buy a Brooks Brothers gift card for $500 to $750, let me know what you have. Payment via paypal. Thank you.
SOLD For sale is a lightly used Zara Brown "Herringbone Bowling Bag", size 12"x22"x12". There is one zipped pocket inside the bag and a small shoulder strap is included. The price includes priority shipping, CONUS. Thank you for your time and best of luck as all sales are final!
Time to empty the closet again of some unworn ties. All ties are new without tags. Prices include priority shipping, CONUS. Please no lowballing, prices are pretty firm. However, send me your offers as the worst I can do is say no. Thank you for your time and best of luck as all sales are final! 1. Prada Black Knit Tie $72 Shipped SOLD 2 1/4" x 57", 100% Wool, Made in Italy 2. Drakes Purple/White/Yellow Plaid Tie $46 shipped SOLD 3" x 60", 100% Silk,...
SOLD!!! Up to sale is a used, black Ralph Lauren Purple Label Alligator Sterling Buckle Belt, size 32/80cm. It is the same belt as in the link below: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2445354&ab=crosssell_3_1784851_2445354 Measurements: - From the beginning of the belt (not including the buckle): 30" to the 1st hole, 31" to the 2nd hole, 32" to the middle hole, 33" to the 4th hole, 34" to the last hole - From the beginning of the buckle to the...
SOLD! purchased the following vintage briefcase in February from another SF member but didn't end up using the item: http://www.styleforum.net/t/259726/hartmann-by-lombardo-vintage-briefcase-awesome-stylish-bottega-venetta-like-case/0_100 It looks the same as in the pictures in the link above and roughly measures to 16x11x4. The price includes paypal fees and shipping. Please ask any questions prior as all sales are final. Thank you.
SOLD!!! Up for sale is a used Ralph Lauren Brown Leather Breast Wallet. I bought it last year from the RL Store in Highland Park Village in Dallas for $200, plus tax. The dimensions are 7" x 3 1/2" closed, 7" x 7 1/4" open. It has some discoloration on the inside flap over the checkbook, but is not that noticeable (see picture). The price includes paypal and priority shipping, CONUS. Please ask any questions as all sales are final. Thank you. I can do local pick...
I have a very similar build (5'8", 170lbs). My true chest and waist measurements are 41.5" and 33", so I end up buying a 42S jacket and 32" pants. I think Despos gave a fantastic response, and I find that my large overarm measurement presents a significant issue with the way a jackets lays on me. In my MTM experiences, I wasn't completely satisfied and find that I have better results when I try on RTW jackets and tailor them if they already fit well in the shoulders and...
Time to empty the closet. All ties are new without tags. Prices include priority shipping, CONUS. Please no lowballing, prices are pretty firm. However, send me your offers as the worst I can do is say no. Thank you for your time and best of luck as all sales are final! 1. Brooks Brothers Green/Blue 3 1/4" x 59" SOLD 2. Drakes Brown Raw Silk 3 3/8" x 59" SOLD 3. Drakes Red Grenadine 3" x 59 1/4" SOLD 4. Drakes...
Sorry for the cell phone pics... Samuelsohn MTM Charles Tyrwhitt Drakes Brooks Brothers Carmina Belvest Charles Tyrwhitt Kiton Brooks Brothers Alden
SOLD to frankdahtank! Up for sale is a pair of black Allen Edmonds Park Avenue shoes in 9D. I bought them new from Nordstrom about a year ago and wore them maybe 10 times. They are used shoes so please keep that in mind and let me know if you need any additional pictures. The price is for the shoes and shoe trees paypal'd and shipped via priority mail in the United States. Please ask any questions as all sales are final. Thank you for your time.