or Connect

Posts by WiseMenOfGotham

SOLD! Hello! Up for sale or for trade is my personal Cartier Diabolo de Cartier ballpoint pen (Medium). I purchased it about a year ago and barely used it, it still looks brand new to me (judge for yourself from the pictures, please excuse any dust or fingerprints). It is identical to the one shown in this link: http://www.cartier.us/collections/accessories/mens-accessories/writing-instruments/diabolo-de-cartier/st180010-diabolo-de-cartier-ballpoint-pen "Ballpoint pen,...
From what I remember (1.5 years ago), my particular jacket was in the Napoli line of fabrics (I think it was a D fabric so one of the more expensive ones). The base price is 1,000 for a A line fabric (basic solids, pinstripes, etc). With the functional cuffs and horn buttons, I think it came out to $1600 after taxes and 20% discount from Daniel Taylor in Dallas.
Better late than never (ignore the sleeve corrections, they made a mistake but fixed it when the coat came in as well as some other slight alterations)
Up for sale are some items that I don't use. Prices include shipping, CONUS. I will ship internationally for an extra $20-30 depending on the location. Thank you for your time, please ask any questions via PM as all sales are final. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Eau de Parfum, 1.7oz (50mL) Nearly new, sprayed 2x, I bought it from Neiman Marcus a few months ago to use as my summer scent $140 shipped 100% Authentic Brown Gucci Leather Belt, size 36 and made in Italy. ...
New DC Lewis shoes are in stock on Kent Wang's website for those that are interested.
In my opinion, your current shoes are fine. For the interview, the panel is looking to see if you "fit" in with them and the program, similar to selecting a spouse or team mate. Wear a light blue or white shirt with a charcoal or navy suit. The tie should be simple and tone the accessories down. Your overall appearance should come off as neat and professional, where your personality should shine more than anything you have on (ex. Bright colored shirts, loud ties,...
Do you have any suggestions for a chunkier shoe? I'm currently considering the Alden Longwing Blucher in Cordovan on the Plaza last (the "Mafoofan shoe"). Regarding body fluids, there is a high potential for me as a physician in the hospital. However, it hasn't been an issue yet. I refuse to wear "crocs" or sneakers with my dress clothes and white coat.Also, what other specific shoes would you suggest for a more complete variety? I definitely prefer sleeker shoes but...
Like these?Edward Greem Inverness, 888 last (picture from skoaktiebolaget):
I won't say it's a fixation, it just makes it easier to quickly coordinate what to wear, being that I can wear either the dressier or casual shoe with a similar color combination. However, I am open to all suggestions.
Also regarding chestnut, does this combination work? EDIT Oshinex's G&G Rothschilds in DG70 Vintage Chestnut for Casual: Newcomer's G&G Grants for Formal: Or these from the G&G blog: