or Connect

Posts by WiseMenOfGotham

SOLD! Thank you!
Pending
PMs replied, still available!
Up for sale are used Tom Ford Mathias sunglasses in Brown/Gunmetal frame, model TF143. I purchased them from Neiman Marcus a few years ago and only wore them a handful of times. They are in great condition. Please ask any questions prior as all sales are final. Payment via Paypal. I am not responsible for delivery/custom risk once I ship. Thank you for your time. $120 shipped CONUS via USPS Priority Mail From the NM website (my glasses have smoked nose rests,...
Price drop 12/4
Price Drop 12/4 Time to empty the closet again of some slightly used accessories. Everything is in great shape, barely worn. Prices include priority shipping, CONUS. Thank you for your time and best of luck as all sales are final! Will ship international at cost ($24 for USPS Priority Mail International). I require payment within the hour after receiving my Paypal details. 1. Tom Ford Knit Tie, Crimson Red, 100% Wool, Made in Italy, 57" x 3 1/2" $88. ...
All sold!
3. Tom Ford tie sold! 1. Kiton Navy with Green Pattern sold! 2. Kiton sold!
UPDATE 10/27/14 PRICE DROP!!! Time to empty the closet again of some slightly used ties. All ties are in great shape, barely worn (except as noted). Prices include priority shipping, CONUS. Please no lowballing, will ship international for an additional $18. Thank you for your time and best of luck as all sales are final! 1. SOLD! Kiton Navy with Green Neat Pattern 7 fold with Rolled Edges, 70 wool/30 silk, Made in Italy,3.5” x 59” $84 2. SOLD!...
SOLD! Hello! Up for sale or for trade is my personal Cartier Diabolo de Cartier ballpoint pen (Medium). I purchased it about a year ago and barely used it, it still looks brand new to me (judge for yourself from the pictures, please excuse any dust or fingerprints). It is identical to the one shown in this link: http://www.cartier.us/collections/accessories/mens-accessories/writing-instruments/diabolo-de-cartier/st180010-diabolo-de-cartier-ballpoint-pen "Ballpoint pen,...