or Connect

Posts by patrickBOOTH

Yeah, I feel like biking in Manhattan will be nothing after this. It is the first time I have been on a bike in probably 5 years or so and that was in easy-peasy Paris. As I am riding I am thinking to myself, this is so nice, why the fuck don't I do this back home? Gome almost had be sold on getting a bike after hearing him talk about the joys of it. But he also had me overthinking it. Naturally, I am like, well clearly I need a carbon custom frame, blah, blah, blah...
I don't care for their corsica. It is heavy on the Brazilian coffee, which has never impressed me.
Yes sir. I rode a bike yesterday around the capital. "It's like riding a bike" in reference to how you never forget how to ride a bike is flawed. I had to, like, relearn. Almost got creamed several times. Today my butt bone is killing me and muscles I didn't know I had in my thighs are killing me.
For bad weather tan shoes are going to be difficult to keep tan, or at least passing as somewhat presentable.
"Why is your skin so white?!" -Little Cambodian girl to me
I do, never used other makers however.
Most of the pricey stuff is shit these days, that's why.
Always masturbate before going on tinder.
I love all of you and I'm so happy to know you!
I know that he did come back to New York for some follow-up fittings but my frames weren't ready at the time for a fitting. Honestly I don't think it would have improved much of anything. He gave specific instructions on pictures to take and also listened to my input and always tweaked what I had asked for. I can't say it would have improved the final product to any noticeable degree. Some folks that saw my frames and had some frames done by him a long time ago seemed to...