or Connect

Posts by patrickBOOTH

I was talking to Gome, Lawyerdad. He lives a 15 minute walk from me.
Speaking of which, "thanks for the invite".
You have to use the gallon freezer ziplock bags. Those are the only ones that can withstand the heat and they have a double seal to protect from leakage.
Well yeah, I take a cab now, but it would be nice if you didn't have to. Also the Williamsburg to Park Slope trip would be easier.
I live a 10 minute walk from there.
It would just be an extension of the G essentially. You've never tried to get to Astoria from Brooklyn? It's a fucking nightmare.
I agree. If anything a line from south Brooklyn to Astoria. Or a line where there's development happening for the West Side Yards project to the eastern part of the Upper West Side.
What are we discussing again? I don't really remember.
I don't post often in WAYWRN because nobody wants to see the same navy and grey suits day in and day out. I don't care for the type of variety people like there. Also, many there come across as seeking help, or refinement. I don't need that. Also to a lesser extent, I have nobody to take a picture of me!
I wear a suit 7 days a week. Even in the hot of the summer. It's not the suit that fosters comments it's people's perception of "he looks really good all of the time, but I just can't put my finger on why".