or Connect

Posts by patrickBOOTH

I wanted to like Harry's because the handle looks cooler, but Harry's sucks and I have an irritated neck.
Those are totally serviceable.
I've been using a DE safety razor for years now and when I went on a trip I bought a bunch of throwaway disposables. You know, I like them better. I can do a faster, idiot prof shave that is more consistent and not lacerate myself if I fuck up. I switched to disposables and have been very happy. I looked into Harry's recently and got a handle and some blades. Garbage. Sent them back. The head gives way too much and the blades aren't sharp enough. Just tons of drag and...
I've been using a DE safety razor for years now and when I went on a trip I bought a bunch of throwaway disposables. You know, I like them better. I can do a faster, idiot prof shave that is more consistent and not lacerate myself if I fuck up. I switched to disposables and have been very happy. I looked into Harry's recently and got a handle and some blades. Garbage. Sent them back. The head gives way too much and the blades aren't sharp enough. Just tons of drag...
Harmonic minor sounds awesome, but I have to stretch a lot.
Sorry, but I want to take credit for the shitstorm.
Has anybody noticed, or has anybody experienced that lighter roasts require less stirring and agitating to get right? I find that in my handy brew, or clever too much agitation causes a burnt aftertaste. I can't imagine why this could be the case with lighter roasts. I would think the opposite because the heat hasn't compromised the shell of the bean as much therefore it is a harder shell and would require more agitation, but maybe I am thinking incorrectly.
Fiber should be fine.
Depends on what you want to do with it.
No, you're awesome.