or Connect

Posts by patrickBOOTH

HRoi, go suck on your mommy's flabby teat.
Dunno, could be an interesting exercise. More apt to compare Obama to Hitler though.
So basically it is just a method of stamping the retailer or merchant's name on the heel.
For whatever reason in this modern world I have been noticing that cashiers have been handing me my receipt with my paper bills. I find this annoying because I have to yank it out so I can fold my bills to put in my pocket. I remember always hearing as a kid "receipt is in the bag". I never hear that anymore. Don't hand me my fucking receipt, put it in the bag, it will take less time for me to move along that way. Related: There is this new trend of cashiers always...
For whatever reason in this modern world I have been noticing that cashiers have been handing me my receipt with my paper bills. I find this annoying because I have to yank it out so I can fold my bills to put in my pocket. I remember always hearing as a kid "receipt is in the bag". I never hear that anymore. Don't hand me my fucking receipt, put it in the bag, it will take less time for me to move along that way. Related: There is this new trend of cashiers always...
I whole heartedly agree. I think it is kind of an image thing. People want to look like they are profound and sensitive to issues because if they don't show it it makes them look bad. I think the whole Facebook "likers brigade" has done this. People have this weird thought that being overly sensitive somehow makes them look like better people.
What's the point of a sock liner?
Let me guess, you're one of those retards who doesn't like avocados, right?
I have the same problem with pears. Hard as a rock to rotten. I think there is a 10 minute window to eat them and it is always during the witching hour.
My experience with Lexol not penetrating is only when there is a lot of polish and wax buildup on the shoes. If you're not over doing it with the polish, it shouldn't be a problem. I generally recommend Lexol to people because it is easily obtainable from local sources for most people, it is cheap, does the job, and is somewhat better on the pH scale than a lot of other conditioners.