or Connect

Posts by patrickBOOTH

I'll do my best to stop by. Maybe I'll bring @gomestar.
Oh fuck you, seriously. Yes, you're a huge prick. I never threatened your life and I don't know what my status and being friends with certain vendors that don't even sell the products I use has anything to do with anything.
Let me clarify: I wear blue suits.
I'll donate a lot more than $5 to settle this and a lot more to somebody to shit in a box and send it to Chogall for being an obese asshole.Acetic acid diluted might be your best bet. Finished leather has a pH between 3 and 5 so HCL might be too strong. I will defer that to you.
You're changing the conversation to that of language not science. Dove isn't saddle soap, saddle soap, or "glycerin soap" is naturally made where glycerin is a byproduct of the soap making process. Dove, isn't a natural soap like traditionally made saddle soaps.
Leather is amphoteric it takes on the characteristics of what it is exposed to.
Dove isn't saddle soap. Traditional saddle soap isn't anything more than naturally made soap. Why are you intentionally being so fucking obtuse? Who said they are putting Dove soap on their shoes?I was wrong, you're not willfully ignorant, you're just a douchebag.
This is utter bullshit. Your head is so far up your own ass it is pathetic. It is like having to verify and scientifically prove a medication works that your Dr. prescribes to you because they are making unverified claims. Does your Dr. chemically test those medications? Fuck no.I can't believe your bullshit gets allowed on here, frankly.
Why do you think companies make "pH adjusted" soaps? Specifically for this reason. Traditional saddle soaps are alkaline, which isn't good for leather. Why are you so insistent on using saddle soap when other cleaners exist that are scientifically designed to not be damaging? I think you just like to be a dickhead for the sake of it.