or Connect

Posts by patrickBOOTH

That's not horrible. I was waiting to hear like $2k or something. Can you really find decent vintage for much cheaper?
My balls have some great aspects of terroir too. Great stories as well. You should give them a shot.
How much we talking for the Buzz coat here?
I really liked that toggle coat that J.Crew was selling a couple years ago. I forget the brand, something British I think. It was heavy navy wool, very scratchy and unlined.
I didn't know one existed, but now that I know one does, I really kind of want it.
Don't get me wrong. I am a totally irrational and unreasonable person. My choices in clothing largely make no sense.
Then again it is a peacoat... To me they should be heavy, no? I can't imagine a lightweight peacoat. I know gdl has this nice peacoat, I'm curious on what the weight is on it.
I would say that is fine. I have a 22oz overcoat for here in NY and it is overkill on most days if I am also wearing 16oz suiting. That said, it depends on what you're wearing under it. A normal button down and a sweater id say 16-18oz. If something heavier like a suit or something go a bit lighter.
Even this morning which was like 70 degrees after my walk to the train standing on the platform and then crunched in the train I was sweating like a pig by the time I got to work.
That's the thing, I don't think *most* overdrive pedals are simply overdriving to hit the tubes harder. They are shaping the sound by unnaturally clipping the wave and sending that signal to the amp.