or Connect

Posts by patrickBOOTH

Cue the humidity.
I tried the oxyclean. It didn't do much more than the oxyclean infused detergent does... Also, it left as absolutely offensive chemical smell on my shirts even after rinsing a million times. Whole bucket of Oxy right in the garbage.
Hmm, I walk to work and pass the cleaner on the way. Easy peasy. Also the cleaners now and again just to get the collars clean. I'd still wash them and iron them myself in between these trips.Shout pretty much does nothing for my collars and on top of that it makes the washer sud up way too much and I have to rinse them 100 times to get the soap out. I generally shy away from doing anything that involves scrubbing though.
I mean it just seems like a quarterly dry cleaning would be much easier.
Yes it is.
All that shit isn't worth my time.
What? Everything I say is awesome. Why wouldn't I?
I've been soaking my shirts in a detergent with oxy clean in it. Doesn't do much, ime.
Does anybody have any experience with the detergents and the like from The Laundress? There's a shop in the village with their stuff and it is mucho expensive for detergent. I'm wondering if anybody has used their stuff and noticed a difference enough to warrant the expense. I'm mainly looking into their whites detergent, stain solution and bleach alternative to keep white dress shirts white and without a collar ring. I've tried the little bar of soap thing on the collar...