or Connect

Posts by patrickBOOTH

The shirt and tie and too "business" for a sport coat. Also, some might say that you shouldn't wear braces with a sport coat either. I agree seeing a belt just looks more right with a casual outfit. Also, I personally hate seeing belt loops if you are wearing braces.
Why is this not more popular than the chisel? I think it looks so much more elegant.
I would think they don't want to do this because it is kind of screwing over their reps that work hard representing them and getting their books and cloth in tailor's shops.
I have a weird issue, I'm wondering if anybody else feels this way also. I like playing, but it is kind of anti-social just sitting in my apartment playing. I get bored faster than I did when I was younger.
I probably disagree with 85% of the bannings on Style Forum.
What did he say? Give us some juicy deets.
Does anybody have some good pictures of the novello last?
I wear the same size for both Riva and Classic
I would gladly pay double my fare if it meant better service and less riffraff. Unfortunately for us it would only mean less riffraff and the same crappy service only funding outrageous pensions and health benefits.
Might be an issue if you need to routinely go through metal detectors. Would come in handy if you are in a biker gang, however.