or Connect

Posts by patrickBOOTH

It makes so difference of the materials of the uppers if they are goodyear welted. They can be resoled.
I'm going to get into a fight with a girl tonight.
I've been actively complaining IRL and on twitter, don't worry.
I know, and typically I don't like single origin shots.
You're an idiot.
I go through weird phases with women. Betimes I tell myself it would be nice to go out on a date with a woman, betimes I'm all, but then I can't do just what I wanna do.
I think a lot of third wave places lead you to believe coffee is a lot more fickle than it really is. The more import parts in my experience is good water and FRESH beans. The rest is marginal. Grind stale beans as uniformly as you want you're still drinking stale coffee. However, I have heard some better grinders aside from features have some sort of technology that allows them to grind fast, but not produce as much heat. If this is true and how it may be done is beyond...
That's true, what's with those russian junkies?
I don't know between the break, the colors oxford comma and the wacky details I'd say they look a bit like clown pants ain't no two ways about it.
It's hard to be objective and keep an open mind when Tim Curry"s Pennywise is burnt into your mind. That said I'm open to a different interpretation.