or Connect

Posts by patrickBOOTH

I mean his ethic and such.
I google the people who live in my building. I'm always curious what their jobs are and such. Anyway, this one guy does something in my industry and I would really like to engage him in some conversation as we might be able to help each other out. I don't know how to approach it though. I don't see him ever, but I see his wife once in a while and don't want to be like, "Hey, so I was googling your husband and him and I should talk" as it will make it seem as though I...
I mean, it is subtle, but it doesn't make it less true. I also find it makes a difference in how the shoe feels. DW is a speaker of truth. He's the Howard Roarke of shoemaking.
HRoi, how old are you and where do you live? Curious.
I've been in one once a long time ago. I have never purchased anything.
It isn't an opinion it is an objective measure. RTW John Lobbs aren't constructed to the same level as their bespoke, and some other maker's RTW lines. Has got nothing to do with opinion as it is a fact of truth.
Actually I think a lot of Lobb RTW lasts and stylings are awful. They look like shoes you'd buy at Zara. Sure they are nice shoes, but way overpriced for what they really are. Same construction as AE, Alden, G&G, EG... all essentially the same.
I remember in college this girl was wildly dancing to a Kinfe song and her hair got caught in my tie clip. It was hilarious.
I did that last week. I sat through a bunch of anti-market manipulation bullshit.
I've never had a kona coffee that was worth going back to.