or Connect

Posts by patrickBOOTH

Wow, a DAT. That's a throwback.
And it is of theirs? See what I did there?
I'd be careful about using Protective Oil Saphir HP on the insides of shoes. You're essentially waterproofing the leather and removing any absorption properties it has. Also, I would think it would make your feet sweat more and more moisture inside the shoe with no means of escaping when trees are in there could mean mold growth and such. I would use an emulsified conditioner to keep the leather supple, but not overwhelm the pores to allow natural breathability to...
So clever!
Kaladi Coffee has fantastic espresso. Probably my favorite at this one joint in the city that pulls it.
Not much you can do if you take care of them regularly. If you want to cover it up some cream polish would do the trick, but if it is the leather splitting there isn't much you can do besides wear them until they are unwearable.
Who is all coming to this thing tonight?
I've got a real gayness to me today.
Stains like this on lighter shoes is usually a sign of the leather reacting to a higher pH than it was intended for. Most leather wants to be in a range of between 3-5. Vegetable tanned leather (like shell) probably on the lower end of that spectrum. Water being somewhere around neutral will lead marks because the leather almost acts like litmus paper. I suggest mixing 1/3 white vinegar with 2/3 distilled water and give it some elbow grease with it. Let it dry...
A lot of interesting chemistry going on in high quality salon products.