or Connect

Posts by patrickBOOTH

3 minutes until I flip my sausages over.
Pat, would look so much better with black shoes.
Anybody not give a shit if their vegetables are GMO? I don't. I have too much going on in my life to worry about such things. Ok, I might die at 75 rather than 80, who gives a shit? It'll be less I'll have to save for retirement.
The only thing that worries me about this approach is how shoe care is a continuum. For my experience I have used different products over long periods of time and changing my opinion about them through time after they have been used. So there is never going to be a definitive shoe care guide. I think that is what is, actually great about the thread is it shows people's opinions and experiences through time. Still, though I think a lot of us have individual preferences...
Just because you are opening up new stores doesn't mean you are going to necessarily see growth. The New York market is saturated with third wave cafes. I can throw a rock blindfolded and hit a third wave cafe. I know I am not the only one who consistently goes out of their way to find something different. (Eatly is literally the only place I can find true Italian espresso). If third wave was smart, like somebody else said they would expand to the burbs, not the metro...
We are willing to help, we have helped and it is in this thread. I even narrowed it down for you, the last few months. If it is such a sea of bullshit then why are you asking the same people who have the knowledge to answer your questions? Just do a little leg work, the consistent contributors of this thread did all of the hard work by experimenting for you so don't come in here acting all entitled.IIRC, you were the one coming in here posting something along the lines...
I never liked the St. Crepin until I saw that video.
Also, highly subsidized by the government.
HIwatts are incredibly revealing amps. Loud as hell and take a long time to breakup.
I was going to say. I don't see much growth in the industry. I see change, but certainly not growth. In 2006 I'd say yeah go for it, but interest in third wave coffee isn't what it used to be, even at the barista level. Back in 06-08 they were super excited about coffee, but now, they are jaded and just as cranky as long time waiters and waitresses whose art career hasn't taken off yet.